I'm sorry for any problems, i'm at school when i can i will restart the server. Thanks for understanding.
- Restarted!
PS: today i will fix other bugs and maybe i will add some new stuff!
The top 10 videos that are made with the game will won invitation on the game when will be closed from public. Post the videos here! (Don't take the link in video please!)
I'm sorry for any problems, i'm at school when i can i will restart the server. Thanks for understanding.
- Restarted!
PS: today i will fix other bugs and maybe i will add some new stuff!
The top 10 videos that are made with the game will won invitation on the game when will be closed from public. Post the videos here! (Don't take the link in video please!)
Please posts some pics here if you have any. The server will be closed until i fix the freezing problem.
Thanks for testing and thanks for good fights. Cya soon :>
Please posts some pics here if you have any. The server will be closed until i fix the freezing problem.
Thanks for testing and thanks for good fights. Cya soon :>
If you can give me invite when is no more public,I will thank you.I am addicted to this server and I am old on it,ID is under 110
[Development] Lost Galaxy - Space adventures! 07/25/2013 - DarkOrbit - 215 Replies Hello friends!
Since we are having financial problems it was really hard to keep our server online and to be prepared for bigpoint attacks.
Two days ago i have done a big part of the needed code to finish the important things as tech/designs/skylab and pilot points.
Then my HDD burned and I had to start the development from 0.
I lost all information on it and also from server.
The ISP provider didn't want to support us anymore, since some little kiddies were ddosing us..
So the...
[PS] Crypton WarMachine BETA TEST for Public 09/15/2010 - Zero - 44 Replies hello all.. long time not come here..:)
Crypton MechAssault PServ. Up at 5months ago... but only can access at my country, right now Crypton Server UP for International... Come and Play.
VISIT : CRYPTON MECH ASSAULT for more Information
Note:
- For client.. using versi 2836 or 2858
- PATCH
- REGISTER
[Beta test] PCf - Ovenran Public :) 09/03/2010 - CrossFire - 22 Replies hello pcf players :)
this is my beta test hack (not official)
i think this is still detected :confused:
Well the features are:
White Walls
Boxes
WireFrame
No gun