First sorry for my English, I speak Spanish, and use google translator.
These days in Amerika Global 1 server, strange things have occurred since the two great clans clashed. Many accounts have been banned for no reason. Now the stronger side LIV S-L gets help from several Admins all day, protecting their bases and killing wars. This makes me think, control panel Bigpoint is being attacked or ah become more corrupt than ever?
They are corrupt? have always been corrupt, but not until you get to this point.
I think it's more likely that we have found some of the passwords of ACP.
In fact I'm sure why many of those accounts are deleted now.
First sorry for my English, I speak Spanish, and use google translator.
These days in Amerika Global 1 server, strange things have occurred since the two great clans clashed. Many accounts have been banned for no reason. Now the stronger side LIV S-L gets help from several Admins all day, protecting their bases and killing wars. This makes me think, control panel Bigpoint is being attacked or ah become more corrupt than ever?
bigpoint already knew it, thiy guys who hacked get everything back
According to a Thread in the German Forum from Keeqo, it seems like Livn hacked 4 or 5 Top Accounts from the S-L Clan with the help of an corrupt Admin. So actually its not Livn and S-L, its Livn killing S-L. Or atleast try to kill them. An Gameadmin wrote that they will get everything back. But Keeqo wrote already that maybe some higher Guys from Bp made that ****.
According to a Thread in the German Forum from Keeqo, it seems like Livn hacked 4 or 5 Top Accounts from the S-L Clan with the help of an corrupt Admin. So actually its not Livn and S-L, its Livn killing S-L. Or atleast try to kill them. An Gameadmin wrote that they will get everything back. But Keeqo wrote already that maybe some higher Guys from Bp made that ****.
I understand, thanks for telling me, could you pass me the link of the post where complain?
jD - Press Release Regarding Corrupt Bigpoint 04/25/2013 - DarkOrbit - 52 Replies Bigpoint is a corrupt company. The recent events on their DarkOrbit English Forums prove this.
I read the rules twice, and decided finally to open an account on their forums. I then proceeded to answer some questions and post some answers on their bot thread. You can see my posts here:
https://pastebin.com/3KZ8b54Z
https://pastebin.com/6y6Q4hPi
https://pastebin.com/tHnxL9tv