I don't get it...
So you click on GG as example and it opens it on the browser...
But u have to login so it's the same then logging in your normal browser and pressing on GG in the original page or am I wrong ?
It reminds me on these programms where u login via the uid...but without the uid...
I don't understand the reason to use it, sorry ._.
I don't get it...
So you click on GG as example and it opens it on the browser...
But u have to login so it's the same then logging in your normal browser and pressing on GG in the original page or am I wrong ?
It reminds me on these programms where u login via the uid...but without the uid...
I don't understand the reason to use it, sorry ._.
This is not a bot.. this is a helper He just make a gain time for you ^^
This is not a bot.. this is a helper He just make a gain time for you ^^
I never said that it's a bot.
I only wanted to know the reason why I should use a program which opens a second browser and takes more ram from your pc then using your normal one...
I need to open ur program and login via his browser to click on the buttons, which open links on the browser...
It's the same then clicking on a button in the official darkorbit or pasting a link in my browser, isn't it ?
So I don't understand how I "gain time" with this program.
However this program is quite simple and good for the beginning.
Why you don't change it to open the link in the normal browser and add a login via uid so you don't have to login. (or perhabs via username + password)
Salut,
Ecoute je suis désolé mais je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire avec ton logiciel...
L'utilisation est beaucoup plus longue (Webbrowser > IExplorer).
Personnellement je te conseil d'apprendre le HttpWebRequest, c'est plus rapide, plus propre, et plus simple pour l'utilisateur.
I never said that it's a bot.
I only wanted to know the reason why I should use a program which opens a second browser and takes more ram from your pc then using your normal one...
I need to open ur program and login via his browser to click on the buttons, which open links on the browser...
It's the same then clicking on a button in the official darkorbit or pasting a link in my browser, isn't it ?
So I don't understand how I "gain time" with this program.
However this program is quite simple and good for the beginning.
Why you don't change it to open the link in the normal browser and add a login via uid so you don't have to login. (or perhabs via username + password)
The hall of frame button does a gain time (because in the normal do you go to homepage => hall of frame )
The tech button... go to skylab an click on tech (on one button !)
Title change button ( without helper : Profile of pilot => achivements > title)
my helper do all th action for you :3
title change and profil pilot have the same url...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM
Salut,
Ecoute je suis désolé mais je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire avec ton logiciel...
L'utilisation est beaucoup plus longue (Webbrowser > IExplorer).
Personnellement je te conseil d'apprendre le HttpWebRequest, c'est plus rapide, plus propre, et plus simple pour l'utilisateur.
Mais bon, bonne chance.
I d'ont understand anything ! ((non je deconne))
Bon deja pour aller chenger de titre tu dois partir dans profil de pilote => réusites=> titre sur mon outil tout sa est réuni en 1 seul boutton
et puis personellement je lag moin sur IE en jeu ( sinon la page d'achat et tout sa lag ) puis je préfere mon tool pusique si je veut injécter un Dll ou autre ou pour certain tests c'est parfait ^^
Bon tu marque un point c'est vria ue c'est pas la chose la plus tile au monde mais bon x) voila quoi
Bon deja pour aller chenger de titre tu dois partir dans profil de pilote => réusites=> titre sur mon outil tout sa est réuni en 1 seul boutton
et puis personellement je lag moin sur IE en jeu ( sinon la page d'achat et tout sa lag ) puis je préfere mon tool pusique si je veut injécter un Dll ou autre ou pour certain tests c'est parfait ^^
Bon tu marque un point c'est vria ue c'est pas la chose la plus tile au monde mais bon x) voila quoi
Premièrement : Haha x')
Deuxièmement : Tu dis que personnellement tu lag moins sur IE mais heureusement ce n'est pas le cas pour tout le monde.
Aussi essai de faire un effort au niveau de ton français, même si la plus part des gens ne comprennent pas ce qu'on écrit ce n'est pas pour autant qu'on doit se lâcher.
good work i'm a beginner programmertoo and i like the fact that you are doing something for this comunity i'm making my part also but no spoilers at the end you at, difference of others, you do something coded fully by u (i hope) and most important you share it with us so Good Job when you'll learn htmlwebrequest remake the tool for a smoother work
[Tool] Helper Tool (LOLHT Lite) 3.2 06/30/2015 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1658 Replies Thread change was made last on 4.11 Patch (- -)
It's been more than a YEAR since the first LOLHT was released (actually since Season 2) and i am glad to announce that zero bans were reported so far! It's an easy tool which gives nice advantage and helps you climb the ladder! (First release was on Season 2, imagine for how long this tool is supported and constantly updated)
First i will explain how to download and install the tool, after that i will explain the features in the...