Do you know that NOONE will play on your server if you have ads which are just annoying?
True, your ads are too intrusive. Anyway with register/login page only, hopefully there's no sql injection. And if you use PDO, there's no way to do a sql injection.
Thats really bad opening in 2014? 1 month + Off people can get really annoying asking me when it will open.At least if it opens in 2014 just fix many many things .
Thats really bad opening in 2014? 1 month + Off people can get really annoying asking me when it will open.At least if it opens in 2014 just fix many many things .
Sorry bro, I have a life and too much projects that I want to make before LightOrbit.
It's just a private server, a project I making alone so, I will choose alone if I want to work or not on it. I'm my own boss, I wanted it, so no problem for me to restart working on it in 2014 .
When can we expect new information on the server?
I find the server properly awesome the best server because I was so far do hope that you get back in transition because soon.^^
When can we expect new information on the server?
I find the server properly awesome the best server because I was so far do hope that you get back in transition because soon.^^
The server is really good .Just be patient.@Drs I know mate i aint got problem to wait just people asking me when it will opens.
LIGHTORBIT PRIVATE SERVER - DrS 10/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 597 Replies NEW LINK : LIGHTORBIT
STAY ON THE PAGE 10 SECONDS !! A surprise will happening.
LightOrbit is a New Darkorbit Private Server.
On a Dedicated Server, 24 Hours / 7 Days, Online.
#EDIT 1 : NOW SHOTING SYSTEM HAVE A RANGE BETWEEN 2 Values.
The Default dmg is now set to 60, so you can make like 60 - 220 of dmg on npc and others players. :)
LightOrbit.RU - Russian Private Server 06/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 65 Replies Hello everyone.
I am a -=L1nuX=- creator of the first Russian private server.
Our server is based on a opensource project "Azure DO" and constantly refined.
As of today it added:
1) Everyone sees the clans
2) Everyone sees the droids
3) The system of ranks
4) A random stuff out of the boxes (UCB100, MCB25, LCB10)
We recruit PHP programmers who were able to finish the web-part.