It's normal, you will need some days to understand it, It's not actually like Darkorbit, but when you will catch the system, it's more faster to make config and manage you account.
Because you don't have them and you can't see all work already made on it. You never see others sources except crappy Azure or Icon8 one.
It's normal than for you is nothing, you will never to have to work on a private server emulator.
DrS.
for me and for my people as they have no value because the gameplay is pesima your server with many errors that seem endless I know the server you plan to finish in 4 years if you said you're doing eight months ago and so far no has nothing attractive.
PvpU toys and tell you that it has been one of the most terrible server that has existed not even know why I bothered to do every minute if the connection was lost..
as good luck
I already planned to change the website for the actual DO looking in 2014,
I will make it right now with a much better code than the last one ..
I will take my time, since i'm an #oldschool coder, It's time to update my mind lol.
Also, I'm in exams period, I will be fully there after the december 18th with a ruhm and coke .
Just pass a good moment with your family guys, I hope 2014 will be much better for me .. and for you.
DrS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alitakoc16
What he tried to do?
__________
1st IRIS drone Costs 5,000 Uridium, 2nd IRIS drone Costs 10,000 Uridium , 3rd IRIS Drone Costs 20,000 Uridium , 4th IRIS Drone Costs 30,000 Uridium , 5th IRIS Drone Costs 50,000 Uridium , 6th IRIS Drone Costs 60,000 Uridium , 7th IRIS Drone Costs 70,000 Uridium , 8th And the Last IRIS Drone Costs 100,000 Uridium,Zeus Drone Costs 400,000 .
Lightorbit has his own Forum.
He just get access to my dedicated server, it's hard to understand, we will see in 7 days..
LIGHTORBIT PRIVATE SERVER - DrS 10/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 597 Replies NEW LINK : LIGHTORBIT
STAY ON THE PAGE 10 SECONDS !! A surprise will happening.
LightOrbit is a New Darkorbit Private Server.
On a Dedicated Server, 24 Hours / 7 Days, Online.
#EDIT 1 : NOW SHOTING SYSTEM HAVE A RANGE BETWEEN 2 Values.
The Default dmg is now set to 60, so you can make like 60 - 220 of dmg on npc and others players. :)
LightOrbit.RU - Russian Private Server 06/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 65 Replies Hello everyone.
I am a -=L1nuX=- creator of the first Russian private server.
Our server is based on a opensource project "Azure DO" and constantly refined.
As of today it added:
1) Everyone sees the clans
2) Everyone sees the droids
3) The system of ranks
4) A random stuff out of the boxes (UCB100, MCB25, LCB10)
We recruit PHP programmers who were able to finish the web-part.