Doesn't work for me.. and when it did I joined and died and couldn't repair my ship anywhere... so I had to buy a new one, the equipment page wouldn't load properly... honestly this server has a lot of cool things but what's the point when none of them work properly... This is really not Beta.. in fact I wouldn't even call this Alpha stages.. it's bad.
Look what I get when trying to connect to LightOrbit.
And if I try to register again, this is what happens.
Excuse me for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
Can anyone help me?
Look what I get when trying to connect to LightOrbit.
And if I try to register again, this is what happens.
Excuse me for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
Can anyone help me?
Sorry, the website instance was upgraded, so you need to wait finished configurations.
I passed to another Pro Level ..
What you think of an 128 GB of RAM, 10 GPBS Ethernet, 750Mbps/s Bandwidth ??
Feel free to donate (Lol), I reseach investissors for next projects of hosting and much more. Will be more faster than x1000 the last internet connection..
Maybe Overkill, not a problem .
If others people searching to host their servers, websites, will be possible.
I passed to another Pro Level ..
What you think of an 128 GB of RAM, 10 GPBS Ethernet, 750Mbps/s Bandwidth ??
Feel free to donate (Lol), I reseach investissors for next projects of hosting and much more. Will be more faster than x1000 the last internet connection..
Maybe Overkill, not a problem .
If others people searching to host their servers, websites, will be possible.
DrS.
Well, 128 GB of Ram is so usefull for an emulator... you will not even use 1GB of ram if you code it nicely. My server don't even use 1GB of memory and it's running smooth. Maybe you should rework some of your code, before buying a overpower server at 200€ / month
Well, 128 GB of Ram is so usefull for an emulator... you will not even use 1GB of ram if you code it nicely. My server don't even use 1GB of memory and it's running smooth. Maybe you should rework some of your code, before buying a overpower server at 200€ / month
Rework ?
It's use less than 0.01 % of my Double CPU ..
And I running other stuff on this server, don't rage.
Yeah you running an 1 GB of RAM .. You never receive a real DDOS ?
It's will never run smooth with 500 players.
Maybe you running on a 50 Mb/s internet ? (LOL)
I don't want to be a Small private server,
I want to be principal competitor of Darkorbit, I will find good guys to help me.
Well, my server is actually ddos by a turkish kids who is hating me. I reached 247 simultaneous connection with packet flooding (+- 100 packet per seconds or more) and the server didn't crashed.
Memory I use for OS + emulator + Apache + Mysql ? 1,21 GB. Cpu usage ? 4%.
Bro you need monney i can't go donate For you Server-Not work
ISH-Not Work
Drone-Not work
Rank-Not work
Colors-Not Work
CPU- Anyone Not work
Clan-Not Work
X1- For Buy is with Uridiums
Fix All Your Server And i gonna Donate 1000 Euro For you
LIGHTORBIT PRIVATE SERVER - DrS 10/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 597 Replies NEW LINK : LIGHTORBIT
STAY ON THE PAGE 10 SECONDS !! A surprise will happening.
LightOrbit is a New Darkorbit Private Server.
On a Dedicated Server, 24 Hours / 7 Days, Online.
#EDIT 1 : NOW SHOTING SYSTEM HAVE A RANGE BETWEEN 2 Values.
The Default dmg is now set to 60, so you can make like 60 - 220 of dmg on npc and others players. :)
LightOrbit.RU - Russian Private Server 06/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 65 Replies Hello everyone.
I am a -=L1nuX=- creator of the first Russian private server.
Our server is based on a opensource project "Azure DO" and constantly refined.
As of today it added:
1) Everyone sees the clans
2) Everyone sees the droids
3) The system of ranks
4) A random stuff out of the boxes (UCB100, MCB25, LCB10)
We recruit PHP programmers who were able to finish the web-part.