Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/03/2015, 14:55   #1501

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobn171 View Post
well... i don't know python at all, but in java atleast you should tell to the 'send function' where is the end of the packet (commonly abbreviated EOF)

Try adding something like this (i don't know if is the correct syntax in python so change it if don't work):
Code:
def sendData(self, data):
        self.conn.send(data + (char)0x00)
        print "[SEND] "+data
EDIT: i just seen this in
Long live StackOverflow
Old 03/03/2015, 14:58   #1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
Long live StackOverflow
Pray for it
Old 03/03/2015, 18:49   #1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodegoode View Post
so i now that you guys are going to hate me i m new to some of this coding and old to like the java and things but in

DarkOrbit Remix PS 3.0 [Beta Release]
Instructions

they say to find something like this

DirectoryIndex index.php index.pl index.cgi index.asp index.shtml index.html index.htm \
default.php default.pl default.cgi default.asp default.shtml default.html default.htm \
home.php home.pl home.cgi home.asp home.shtml home.html home.htm

and then add this "index.es" after "DirectoryIndex and it seems to block a port but i m not sure how to reopen or what to do about the port and yes i did the other part right it says put in SetHandler application / x-httpd-php at line 20 but i m guessing it means <FilesMatch "\.es$">
SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>

so not sure what i m doing wrong sorry if this was already shown how to fix if you could point me that was then that would be great thanks

can someone help or at least tell me where to go ?
Old 03/03/2015, 18:52   #1504

Quote:
I think that manu, the stackoverflow lover is the best one to help you xD
Old 03/03/2015, 20:32   #1505

Quote:
I think that manu, the stackoverflow lover is the best one to help you xD
I hate StackOverflow, they always downvote my questions/answers, they're corrupts...

Quote:
It's my fault, I though that it would print the < & > but it didn't, take a look at page's source and you'll see the right configuration.

See you!
Old 03/03/2015, 20:34   #1506

Atleast it happens to other people too is not only me
Old 03/03/2015, 21:31   #1507

How do I setup a website? my server VDS IP based on, but me I want to build on top of the website. PLEASE HELP
Old 03/04/2015, 06:46   #1508

Can't create mob, send a packet of the type "0|C|alienid|alienship|1||alienname|posx|posy| |-1|0|0|1|0" mob appears but I can't take aim at him and shoot him.
What other packages you need so that it could shoot?
Old 03/04/2015, 15:23   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkic View Post
How do I setup a website? my server VDS IP based on, but me I want to build on top of the website. PLEASE HELP
I (probably we) can't understand you, try to get a better translator or even hire a teacher... English is important now at days

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg-19952008 View Post
Can't create mob, send a packet of the type "0|C|alienid|alienship|1||alienname|posx|posy| |-1|0|0|1|0" mob appears but I can't take aim at him and shoot him.
What other packages you need so that it could shoot?
When you select a player (or npc it doesn't matter) the server receives a packet something like..

Code:
SEL|playerID(npcID)
So you should send back another packet, with this structure:
Code:
0|N|PlayerID(or npcID)|shipID|hp|maxHp|shield|MaxShield|isCloacked(bool)
Something similar with the attack... when you click on the npc and the npc is selected correctly (the packet above) and hit Ctrl (attack button) the server receives:

Code:
a|playerID(or npcID)
and like above you should send back another packet with this structure:
Code:
0|a|playerID|targetID|laserGFX|1|1
The last 1|1 (bool) are pilotSheet skills, fat lasers or the cool shield, test it i don't remember it. And laserGFX means the graphic, ex, 0=red laser, 1=blue laser, 2=green laser, ...

Of course it won't do any damage, it's only the graphical effect, you should do all the correspondient calculations on the server, etc...

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2015, 19:33   #1510

Quote:
I (probably we) can't understand you, try to get a better translator or even hire a teacher... English is important now at days

When you select a player (or npc it doesn't matter) the server receives a packet something like..

Code:
SEL|playerID(npcID)
So you should send back another packet, with this structure:
Code:
0|N|PlayerID(or npcID)|shipID|hp|maxHp|shield|MaxShield|isCloacked(bool)
Something similar with the attack... when you click on the npc and the npc is selected correctly (the packet above) and hit Ctrl (attack button) the server receives:

Code:
a|playerID(or npcID)
and like above you should send back another packet with this structure:
Code:
0|a|playerID|targetID|laserGFX|1|1
The last 1|1 (bool) are pilotSheet skills, fat lasers or the cool shield, test it i don't remember it. And laserGFX means the graphic, ex, 0=red laser, 1=blue laser, 2=green laser, ...

Of course it won't do any damage, it's only the graphical effect, you should do all the correspondient calculations on the server, etc...

Regards

Does not work, double checked everything I could, ID already substituted differently, does the position of the runoff from the packages ?
my code: c#

{
var id_moba = "89990";
var ship_id = "150";
var hp = "999";
var max_hp = "9999";
var SHD = "12333";
var max_SHD = "999999";

Send("0|C|" + id_moba + "|" + ship_id + "|1||alienname|" + Ship.x + "|" + Ship.y + "| |-1|0|0|1|0");
Send("0|N" + User.Id + "|" + ship_id + "|" + hp + "|" + max_hp + "|" + SHD + "|" + max_SHD + "|0");
//| hp | maxHp | shield | MaxShield | 0");

Send("0|a|" + User.Id + "|" + id_moba + "|4|1|1");
UpdateShip();
}

I just can't take aim at Moba, I've tried everything I could think of.

I tried to do so, put in the command line for the admins of this SEL|12 stood next mob, led SEL|89990 mob and not stand out,and when I entered SEL|12 he in my sight came from.
Old 03/05/2015, 00:21   #1511

Quote:
Does not work, double checked everything I could, ID already substituted differently, does the position of the runoff from the packages ?
my code: c#

{
var id_moba = "89990";
var ship_id = "150";
var hp = "999";
var max_hp = "9999";
var SHD = "12333";
var max_SHD = "999999";

Send("0|C|" + id_moba + "|" + ship_id + "|1||alienname|" + Ship.x + "|" + Ship.y + "| |-1|0|0|1|0");
Send("0|N" + User.Id + "|" + ship_id + "|" + hp + "|" + max_hp + "|" + SHD + "|" + max_SHD + "|0");
//| hp | maxHp | shield | MaxShield | 0");

Send("0|a|" + User.Id + "|" + id_moba + "|4|1|1");
UpdateShip();
}

I just can't take aim at Moba, I've tried everything I could think of.

I tried to do so, put in the command line for the admins of this SEL|12 stood next mob, led SEL|89990 mob and not stand out,and when I entered SEL|12 he in my sight came from.
Don't read the code, will give you cancer.

You should try sending correct packet when the client request it u.u
Old 03/06/2015, 03:19   #1512

Quote:
Don't read the code, will give you cancer.
Ohhhh Nooo Not Cancer. Dont Worry, me and epvp community will be by your side!!! Get Well Soon!!!
Old 03/06/2015, 14:38   #1513

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
var id_moba = "89990";
var ship_id = "150";
var hp = "999";
var max_hp = "9999";
var SHD = "12333";
var max_SHD = "999999";

Jesus, why you store like this? really...
Old 03/06/2015, 21:04   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
var id_moba = "89990";
var ship_id = "150";
var hp = "999";
var max_hp = "9999";
var SHD = "12333";
var max_SHD = "999999";

Jesus, why you store like this? really...
PSS, I kinda just started to learn c# and the fact that I have no imagination for what would be called variables more correctly I'm not guilty, what would someone told me that may be I did not like, how can you say that is still true programmers all romanul TO, tabbed all packages . And to NOT TELL WHO CAN NOT only Bobn suggested what could be wrong.And the numbers I put on the *******, only ID I did not care and took a single value.
Old 03/06/2015, 22:55   #1515

Quote:
PSS, I kinda just started to learn c# and the fact that I have no imagination for what would be called variables more correctly I'm not guilty, what would someone told me that may be I did not like, how can you say that is still true programmers all romanul TO, tabbed all packages . And to NOT TELL WHO CAN NOT only Bobn suggested what could be wrong.And the numbers I put on the *******, only ID I did not care and took a single value.
There's a book called "Java How To Program" by P.J. Deitel, it will explain you the basics of object oriented programming, I recommend it. Once you've read it you can find some tutorials over there or read Micro$oft's C# documentation because from Java to C# just change little things like classes & methods names and unsigned variables.

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server