Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Private Server Info and Support Thread

Reply
 
Old 09/20/2018, 03:41   #3136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Well, that's good, for you. Sorry, I should have been more precise, can you also share it with me please? Thanks.
He Will problably ask you for buy it, everything he share on epvp it's about trading (ops, scamming/stealing!).



abbadie55 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 05:49   #3137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 11
Ok bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Well, that's good, for you. Sorry, I should have been more precise, can you also share it with me please? Thanks.
Sure bro, why not?

What do you need?


Armandito13x is offline  
Old 09/20/2018, 11:27   #3138

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,991
Received Thanks: 3,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
Sure bro, why not?

What do you need?
Hey, as I said, I need all old (normal and fat) lasers swfs for 7.5.3 version, please.

So @Armandito13x ?
NoCheatImPGM is offline  
Old 09/23/2018, 12:45   #3139


 
elite*gold: 321
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,168
Received Thanks: 2,371
Does anyone know where is can get a new "complete" dataset over all the ships that exist?

NVM, got everything is needed!
- Bau


Βau is offline  
Old 09/23/2018, 22:20   #3140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
Does anyone know where is can get a new "complete" dataset over all the ships that exist?

NVM, got everything is needed!
- Bau
Hello bro, what v?
Armandito13x is offline  
Old 09/28/2018, 14:51   #3141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
i need help
idont why i have this error

Screen:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(1): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php on line 9
DerBiggBoss is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 00:16   #3142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 11
error

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerBiggBoss View Post
i need help
idont why i have this error

Screen:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(1): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php on line 9
ERROR MYSQL, YOU REVISED YOU MYSQL BRO, AND THE CONFIGURED.
FILES NO FUNCTIONS <-
Armandito13x is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 20:07   #3143
 
elite*gold: 49
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 854
Received Thanks: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
ERROR MYSQL, YOU REVISED YOU MYSQL BRO, AND THE CONFIGURED.
FILES NO FUNCTIONS <-
stop answering
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerBiggBoss View Post
i need help
idont why i have this error

Screen:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(1): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Connections\DO.php on line 9
You probably have XAMPP running with PHP 5.5 or PHP 7.0 or higher. The newer versions of XAMPP have either 5.6 or +7.0 running which means you have to download an older version of it.
MuffinMario is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 20:26   #3144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 190
Received Thanks: 11
ERROR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
stop answering


You probably have XAMPP running with PHP 5.5 or PHP 7.0 or higher. The newer versions of XAMPP have either 5.6 or +7.0 running which means you have to download an older version of it.
ERROR.

The solutions is the next:

Download an older version of xampp.

Or it also executes a key to restore data in your mysql.
Armandito13x is offline  
Old 10/02/2018, 21:00   #3145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 762
Received Thanks: 1,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armandito13x View Post
ERROR.

The solutions is the next:

Download an older version of xampp.

Or it also executes a key to restore data in your mysql.
Isn't that exactly what he wrote but more in English?
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/03/2018, 04:03   #3146
 
elite*gold: 322
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 527
Hello what i should do with that cms ?
I dont know php (mybe a bit but i cant make systems like shop etc )and i cant create server, if anyone want help with that project pm me*.
if noone is intrested i just share this cms.

if you want join my team or you want me in your i can offer you:

- I Love css and html and i love design pages
- really good idea's not only for this one server
- basic knowledge about client i know how to edit client(add ships change ui etc dont expect action script skills)
- i have much time and i am motivated
- i can make simple things in photoshop
- moderation & administration skills
- idk what else right now


* - Note please don't spam me if you don't have serious offer dont lose my time

photoshop skills i made fake client





cms preview









=INFINITY= is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/03/2018, 13:01   #3147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
thx

but i have that error with the Emulator


DerBiggBoss is offline  
Reply

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server


Similar Threads
Private private server :P READ FOR MORE INFO
12/01/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 12 Replies
hey guys im wondering if there is anyway to make a real private server like ZSZC or SWSRO or MYSRO but to where i can only play and level a character and as if it was a real private server. but just for me, not like an emulator where im already lvl...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.