Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/20/2015, 15:22   #2206

elite*gold: 0
Hello the friends, I shall like creating a waiter(server) DOH, I looked at all the available tutoriels on the canvas(Web) but I have a problem, everything works perfectly until the moment to arrive in games(sets), or an error appears, in a small square window which says that he(it) not managed not to connect to the waiter(server).

The emulator is installed(settled) on a dedicated machine or all the ports(bearings) are opened, and the emulator listens to the port(bearing) " 8080 ", what files of cms do I have to configure (which lines, and by what to replace)?

Excuse I if you do not understand, I am French and the translator is not always understandable, thanks to that or those who are going to be able to help me to lead this project to end, everything will be free on this waiter(server), I finance the machine I widely have the means there. Thanks to soon
Old 10/20/2015, 16:12   #2207

Say wot?

Try to post a few screenshots or explain your problem in a better way.

P.S English is extremely important now at days.

Regards.-
Old 10/20/2015, 16:54   #2208

Hi guys, I used darkorbit new version files-emulator(spacebattles) and my portals dont work. I Press ''J'' on portal and coming jump effect but dont jump.

(Please comment really gonna help.)
Old 10/20/2015, 20:41   #2209

Hi, I have one concerns during the creation of my private waiter, I have to configure all the files but I have of to enter the url of the site or the ip of the waiter a place or it was not necessary, I do not know which file I should neither configure nor that they lines I should modify. Here is the ip 151.80.209.236 and the port that the emulator is the port 8080, I shall like knowing if somebody is willing to configure me the files of KERNEL-DOCMS so that it can work. The site or everything is to accommodate when i want to access the game the loading screen get me an error "could not etablish connection to the server" options "new connection or logout"

I use DarkEmulator, is he very compatible with it cms? Thanks to that or those who are going to help me
Old 10/20/2015, 21:05   #2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(DS) View Post
Hi guys, I used darkorbit new version files-emulator(spacebattles) and my portals dont work. I Press ''J'' on portal and coming jump effect but dont jump.

(Please comment really gonna help.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(DS) View Post
Learn to code.
Ez solution
Old 10/20/2015, 23:08   #2211

someone please get cms 2.5 by bau ??? or equipement system by bau
Old 10/20/2015, 23:54   #2212

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS-Colder View Post
someone please get cms 2.5 by bau ??? or equipement system by bau
Can you help me to config the KERNEL-DOCMS to put the private server to dedicated ? Config the files ..?
Old 10/21/2015, 00:08   #2213

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrOnur View Post
Can you help me to config the KERNEL-DOCMS to put the private server to dedicated ? Config the files ..?
you can delete password init.php serverconfig.php
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2015, 01:47   #2214

Quote:
you can delete password init.php serverconfig.php
What lines in init.php and config you talk exactly ?
The error is "The connection was interupted" when i start the game...
And the emulator do not respond for my connection, he is "waiting connections.."
Old 10/21/2015, 05:38   #2215

waiting conection its perfect he wait you go in the map

Quote:
What lines in init.php and config you talk exactly ?
The error is "The connection was interupted" when i start the game...
And the emulator do not respond for my connection, he is "waiting connections.."
and the problem is conection lost nn?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2015, 13:39   #2216

Yes, this is connection lost.
The emulator do not create an error but the client in game get me the error, how i can fix it ?
Old 10/21/2015, 20:38   #2217

Quote:
Yes, this is connection lost.
The emulator do not create an error but the client in game get me the error, how i can fix it ?
its the redirection i think so go check ip on map.php in spacemap

i need help for that
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 167

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 167

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 300

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 184

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 184

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 188

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 188

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 192

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 192

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 197

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\Riste\Desktop\xxx\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\Riste\Desktop\xxx\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 198

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 199

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\xampo\htdocs\KERNEL-DOCMS\Class.base.php on line 199

1 1 0 0
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2015, 22:18   #2218

Thanks for the help but the new error is "Connection interrupted" .. :/ i have edit all ip's in the "maps.php" ..

For u are you sure of the path for class.base.php ?
Old 10/21/2015, 23:01   #2219

Quote:
Thanks for the help but the new error is "Connection interrupted" .. :/ i have edit all ip's in the "maps.php" ..

For u are you sure of the path for class.base.php ?
press thank button i help you and no its why i need help
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2015, 01:09   #2220

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
press thank button i help you and no its why i need help
You shouldn't - and actually may not - ask for it, you have to deserve it.

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server