DONT use any bot that you have to use your user info for!!!
1. When login is required they are using packets which will get detected and lead to an account ban.
2. A pixel bot does not require login information, it works off pixels(your screen) so I am not saying the creator is doing this but with all bots there is the possiblity to hide a sniffer in the file and when you use your login info the creator can remote from your desktop and gather your information.
DONT use any bot that you have to use your user info for!!!
1. When login is required they are using packets which will get detected and lead to an account ban.
2. A pixel bot does not require login information, it works off pixels(your screen) so I am not saying the creator is doing this but with all bots there is the possiblity to hide a sniffer in the file and when you use your login info the creator can remote from your desktop and gather your information.
its login to a browser it needs username and pass for it to complete the spaces
This doesn't use packets.... It runs like a virtual computer in the background. You need to learn the difference from a packet bot and a pixel bot dirtybum.
Ok, Just letting people know the dangers of using bots that require user info. I myself have never been hacked but thats also because I dont give out info!
And no I probably won't be learning the code or how to make a bot in the next...umm 300 years.
And yes, I have heard of several cases on many different forums of people using virtual machines to run while they are away from the computer and have eventually been busted because of the DO servers seeing the difference between direct conntact and 3rd party contact!
Only pixel bots for me through direct conatact with the server. Havnt ever been caught in 51/2 years of playing.
No your right, I never went straight home from school and burried myself in my mothers basement all night.
Read the forums, there has never been anyone caught by using a straight system of direct contact with DO while using a pixel bot. All others always get busted. You can keep on with this guys and try and team up on this but you all know I am right.
There is no fool proof method of 100% security but you guys keep going with the VM way and you will soon be finding another way to bot.
DO cannot detect a person using a VM ware virtual desktop. There's no differene between running a pixel bot on VM vs straight your own desktop. You have to login to your account on both systems and both systems use the mouse to click. Obviously you must have went straight home from school and starred at a dam wall.
Lol, I know how they work, A lot of them are cheap little linux based **** machines. And sports and the outdoors take up most of my time.
I just like seeing hermits get upset over trying to build a bot that doesnt work. And how I have gotton you to completely turn the topic of this bot off it's basis and on to how much you know about computers and codes. This board is not about you.
Yes I got a llittle bored but **** you are an easy target.!
[Release] Alien/BonusBox Pixel-Bot (Beta) 04/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 119 Replies Hey Comunity ,
Here i release my new Bot
Features :
-Collect Bonus Boxes
-Shoot aliens
-Update itself when needed
-shows statistics
Planed Features :
[RELEASE]Uridium BonusBox + LF4 Locator 10/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 48 Replies Hey Guys :)
I have a new Program for you :)
This program locates Uridium BonusBoxes and the coordinates for the LF4 Boxes :)
Download:
-Removed-
[Bug]Soulsand Trapdoor 11/06/2011 - Minecraft Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies Hey Minecraftler,
als ich vorhin ein wenig im Creative Mode rum gespielt habe, habe ich einen Bug gefunden.
Was wird benötigt?
8xSoulsand
2x Block eurer Wahl
1.Baut ein ganz normales One-Way-Gate aus Soul Sand.
etwa so: