Well, I knew to this awful moment will come..
Bau stopped supporting us and we ran out of money so we got no sponsor and no server and I would like to thank you for being so awesome players although you've been very good company teams and I've never believed to a server that I started with my friend can get so far.I strongly apologise about closing because I knew you had a lot of fun and even I had my self.
Well, I knew to this awful moment will come..
Bau stopped supporting us and we ran out of money so we got no sponsor and no server and I would like to thank you for being so awesome players although you've been very good company teams and I've never believed to a server that I started with my friend can get so far.I strongly apologise about closing because I knew you had a lot of fun and even I had my self.
- Shock.
So sad man, good things end fast. This was on my opinion the best private server and I had a lot of fun thanks to you and Bau.
Now I'll go to another server but... Hey! you made a good thing here, if you put it to work again, I'll be there... for you(?
Well, I knew to this awful moment will come..
Bau stopped supporting us and we ran out of money so we got no sponsor and no server and I would like to thank you for being so awesome players although you've been very good company teams and I've never believed to a server that I started with my friend can get so far.I strongly apologise about closing because I knew you had a lot of fun and even I had my self.
Well, I knew to this awful moment will come..
Bau stopped supporting us and we ran out of money so we got no sponsor and no server and I would like to thank you for being so awesome players although you've been very good company teams and I've never believed to a server that I started with my friend can get so far.I strongly apologise about closing because I knew you had a lot of fun and even I had my self.
- Shock.
Shock this was a good private server and someday will remain safe return , thanks for all the fun, if it was not for you I would not have fun.
Shock Servers | Private Servers 08/13/2013 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies We started making with Cryz35 2 servers and we are working very hard on both of them.
Dark Vodka
Working on right now :
- Clan System (90% Joining system is under maintance. Clan Tag's are shown in the server.)
- Equipment (5%)
Revamped Client.exe? 02/04/2012 - Mabinogi - 35 Replies From what it looks like, Client.exe is coded very differently then before. What's your take on this?
revamped skills ??? xo 08/04/2011 - Archlord - 14 Replies can someone update me what's going on cuz i cant folow anymore xp
can u say wich skills are changed and in what and the race ofc plz .
Many thanks :handsdown:
************* Logins 06/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies moin zusammen.
ich poste euch hier mal meine www.Revamped.org logins.
der acc läuft mit 4. oder 5. Juli aus..
greetings!
i'll post my www.revamped.org logins for you guys ^^