You last visited: Today at 23:50
Advertisement
I give the new seprom bug!
Discussion on I give the new seprom bug! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
08/21/2013, 23:37
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 76
I give the new seprom bug!
Hello. I give the new seprom bug with Private Message. Send me a Private Message and i resend it with the new seprom bug. Don't write it to others forums, only give it to friends. Remember, some guys pay to get seprom.
Please don't post it.
I don't give it to new users!
Thanks me, i help you!
08/21/2013, 23:40
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,002
Received Thanks: 3,863
Trading tutorials/bugs isn't allowed.
Reported#
08/21/2013, 23:42
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 76
Sorry, i don't know it
I change it xD
08/21/2013, 23:55
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,173
Received Thanks: 1,375
Or join UG and share with trusted people..
08/22/2013, 01:17
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 76
any thanks? no
08/22/2013, 01:21
#6
elite*gold: 2070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,044
Received Thanks: 8,252
I PM'd you and I am waiting for your answer
08/22/2013, 01:49
#7
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 459
Received Thanks: 61
it's forbiden to ask for thanks
08/22/2013, 02:45
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 11
Hes not trading anything hes sharing the BUG to all so this TOPIC better not get closed cuz he isnt trading anything
08/22/2013, 09:22
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
I PM you
08/22/2013, 09:45
#10
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 233
I tried it and it did not work the cargo disappeared as soon as i picked it up.
08/22/2013, 09:48
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 154
hey, i pm'd you.. let me see if this works or not.. i have a few bugs which i can share with you if this actually works
08/22/2013, 12:29
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 76
guys, it work perfectly
08/22/2013, 12:40
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by
alexandruboss2002
guys, it work perfectly
Ι pmd you answer me
08/22/2013, 13:21
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 154
lol
this is a trick.. not a bug.. and its widely known already as its on youtube lmao
08/22/2013, 14:43
#15
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 225
Received Thanks: 21
I P, YOU
Similar Threads
[Exchange]Paypal Exchange gegen Moneybookers, LR
06/19/2013 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo Epvpers,
ich weiß nicht ob es lohnenswert ist einen Paypal Exchange anzubieten.
Aber ich versuche es mal.
Ich exchange jeden Betrag auf Moneybookers, PSC oder Liberty Reserve zu Paypal und das 1zu1.
Für alle die jetzt sagen ja Paypal bestimmt nicht autorisierte Zahlung - Hier ein Screenshot
http://puu.sh/2fWkw
[BUG] Seprom
12/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
They resolved seprom bug !:mad::rtfm:
[Exchange♥Sell] Darkorbit full havoc | 2 Hercules | Exchange*Sell
10/19/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys,
I want sell or exchange my Global Europe 1 account:
- Much AMMO
- 6LF4 all LVL16
- 100.000 uridium + 5months 24/7 Botservice with Boxes doubler.<
- 7iris ~ 1 apis ~ ALL LVL 16 ~
- 11 havoc design ~ 2 Hercules design
-kBot noGG UNLIMITED license , SO IRIS NO PROBLEM.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:51 .