I have an honest question that I need answered. I currently have 271,092 uridium available on my account, but I'm not to sure what to get with it.
I am a FE goliath with 30 LF3's (not upgraded), 28 BO2's (not upgraded), and all the extras that I could possibly want. I also have all 8 irises without havocs or hercules, nor do I have a Zeus or an Apis.
I already have a PET that I need to level up, and I will be buying gears and protocols once I level the PET up so I don't have to waste my money.
I also have an Aegis that is FE with the aforementioned items.
Pilot-bio wise, I have spent 10 points (2 ship-hull I, 1 engineering, 5 shield engineering, 1 evasive maneuvers, 1 bounty hunter I). I know I need to level this up -- what should I go for?
Furthermore, I have 1.6 billion credits, so if there is anything that I can bid for in the auction, I would rather use the credits rather than uridium.
Please let me know!
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and helping me out.
Pilot points, and also when you get at least 24 PP then spend most of the uri on your PET.
It is very useful & it will help you in the future when collecting BB & killing aliens/cubes
Best choice to buy diamond and moth.
Diamond for cubing, since you have aegis if you have amo you can solo cube right now..
Moth for hunting..
and rest uri, save to time when pet come lvl 8 and buy auto looter, auto resource collector, kamikadze all lvl 3 and from rest uri buy radar protocols.
Thank you all for your answers. I really appreciate it.
Also, to Pesho0«™, sorry about that. I'm fairly new to the forum, and I didn't know that.
Just a quick follow up question: what should I go for in pilot bio now?
24 Pilot points used total, great for PVP. For npc's you need to do another way.
+ Big lasers.
If you have uridium left use them for logdisks to do the one with the arrow. 5/5
24 Pilot points used total, great for PVP. For npc's you need to do another way.
+ Big lasers.
If you have uridium left use them for logdisks to do the one with the arrow. 5/5
Thank you for that! It's very helpful
By the way, I accidentally put 1 for Evasive Maneuvers I. Should I reset my bio so I can take that 1 and put 2 into Bounty Hunter I?
Edit: by the way, what do you mean by "need to do another way" for NPC's? What way should I build?
Thanks again everyone for their replies (except for the Iran nuclear bomb dude...).
I will definitely take everything you guys said into consideration!
«[Uridium Wars]»Free Company Change Service«[Without Losing Honor And Uridium]»™ 11/22/2012 - Freebies - 17 Replies Hi all ! Today i wanna make my Company Change Service Without Losing Uri Or Honor for Uridium Wars.
Well , u can change your company easy, but u need new facebook every time when u want to change your company ... So my friend maked program for this! ^^
All i need is your SID and the company u want to be !
The price? It's FREE :D
Add me on skype uridium.wars or write me PM with the SID and the company u want to switch. (Do NOT post your SID here!! )
«[Uridium Wars]»Company Change Service«[Without Losing Honor And Uridium]»™ 11/17/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 17 Replies Hi all ! Today i wanna make my Company Change Service Without Losing Uri Or Honor for Uridium Wars. :)
Well , u can change your company easy, but u need new facebook every time when u want to change your company ... So my friend maked program for this! ^^
All i need is your SID and the company u want to be !
The price? Well, it will be free today(to test ^^ ) , but tomorow it will be 1 euro for 3 changes. (5 euro for 40 changes)
Add me on skype uridium.wars or write me PM with...