Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up hamachi for OrbitLegacy

Discussion on Setting up hamachi for OrbitLegacy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Setting up hamachi for OrbitLegacy

I have orbitlegacy by madboy source code. But i don't know how to set up hamachi and the sources. I opened hamachi and made it on. Then copy ipv4 and paste it on the sources. But when i try to execute the server all it's ok, if i try to execute the cliet it tell me "Can't call the server". Why this? Who can help me?
Old 08/16/2013, 18:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need you 25... ip then set it to somewere and then you are ready and you gonna give me admin on this server. mail is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OrbitLegacy [Offical Thread]
11/08/2013 - DarkOrbit - 88 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/uAZmd.jpg Banner Maked by: TheAlien555 Server: OFFLINE Upcoming Version: 8.2 Video:
OrbitLegacy [Offical Thread]
07/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
pls close this thread! i have created 2 times bcz i press 2 times on the creat thread button closerrequest#
Setting Up Sever Using Hamachi
07/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay i'm going a new route now. Gonna Use Hamachi anyone have a guide. I Doubt i need one I just need to know how to i get internet access to my Hamachi Also , do i just put the IP of Hamachi in all my Cert ini and SMC sever and DBconnect and sever.cfg also? Everything put it to my Hamachi ip and then Leave the Database in SRO_VT_ACCOUNT Priv IP as my Main IP correct?
Brauche hilfe bei OrbitLegacy
02/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hallo, habe grade OrbitLegacy runter geldaden (Version 7.5) aber es geht nicht ich komm nicht rein da steht immer "Connection to Server failed" hab auch schon antivirus ausgeschaltet und als admin ausgeführt aber es geht einfach nicht. Win7 Ultimate 32bit aufeinmal gehts #closerequest
I need help setting non hamachi up please.
09/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Well i followed the non hamachi but i am still having problems i followed it step by step but my client isnt running of the server account server is. here is what i have did i done my host.file right ports are forwarded and allowed thru firewall also added ports an listen ports also the acc server has router internal ip not external ip