Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need an partener....

Discussion on Need an partener.... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2013, 11:35   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Why do you think to its that? Got any proofs?
He sent me that by PM lol, wait I upload a screenshot.

Translate by google traductor:

I need a person to download the videos to youtube and load and and in description will be a virus that will steal accounts.
Old 08/08/2013, 15:53   #17

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin1999 View Post
I prefer an kid how would really enjoy wat and dont will be lazy help me with my work,anyway,anyone how are interested add me on skype vadi.u
Hello dear .

Take care with him! He has over 10 banned accounts at epvp, and still using the same skype.
Old 08/08/2013, 16:22   #18

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesho0«™ View Post
Hello dear .

Take care with him! He has over 10 banned accounts at epvp, and still using the same skype.
OMG, DJ BL3ND? I know him from GE3, I saw him often on romanian chat.
Old 08/08/2013, 20:00   #19

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to kill my Partener ?
09/28/2011 - S4 League - 13 Replies
pls asque c fesable ? how to kill my Partener? thx answer
LF a partener!
04/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello, im looking for a partener to crack CR (EU), need to be a person that know what hes doing! I have a good idea how to bypass CR protection, but still need help on Reversing the program. So if any1 think is up for the chalenge reply here, i will pm the interessed ppl and send a small easy to crack program to test your skills, so no point in replying if you dont know what ur doing! Good Luck, Best Regards, GRB
I NeeD a ParteneR
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:) I want a partner who can play Conquer online with him because someone has entered my account and deleted: tro-tro-tro full super 1 sock sdg :mad: If someone wants ... give me a PM or contact here : [email protected] I have experince in tro , archer , warior 130 +
****** CO*Partener******
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 35 Replies
Hello, I'm your new update CO*Partener 14 december 2006 four the new patch 4333 This update it the gratest update ever happening on this beautiful game ** DO NOT LOSE THIS CHANCE !!!!* He is making everything you want, this bot is , the best update ... SETTINGS PROGRAM Let me tell you what he doing ... I think you already know, but, this CO*Partener* is a really partener..couse he is like a human ... he drink coka cola everyday, one potchet at Parliaments Slims ...atention TO BE SLIMS...