****... I've got 126 games on Steam and play Black Ops 2 and GTA:SA only
I hope that GTA V will be available on PC...
BTW did anyone ask support about those lost PP?
i asked and they didn't tell me a clear answer! the said all updates of laiser and shields will be lost and PP!
I believe they will reset the only cause they cannot sell or deduct items from your acc!
i asked and they didn't tell me a clear answer! the said all updates of laiser and shields will be lost and PP!
I believe they will reset the only cause they cannot sell or deduct items from your acc!
1. WTF? They haven't mentioned that in official news...
2. I don't care Bad move for BP, bad move...
Something tells me that you do care at least a little bit . But anyway bp really screwed up this time and it was a very bad move indeed...
absolutely not they did everything right for once! and seeing so many people suddenly realize how they wasted sooo much time and sooo much money on bots and now seeing that they have actually NO IDEA on how to play the game anymore - hi-la-ri-ous!
[Bug] Get All Pilot Points on new account without uri 05/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies Hi all, I present a short video that is not from me, this bug can get all the pilot points to a new account, thanks to a quest ...
The video : Dark Orbit Pilote Point Bug - YouTube
[OMG] 95 Pilot Points!! 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 62 Replies Hello,
When i was searching on some players profiles on my server on which i play, i found out this incredible profile for a Russian Player:
http://picbits.net/images/13713404864953568865.pn g
OMG! 95 Pilot PointsO_O ? How did he make that ?
He is Russian Player and i asked him how did you do that he told me the way in Bad English and i didn't understand anything! lol!
Untill now, i don't believe that! what about you ?
PPP(Pilot Points Price) 09/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies hi all, can someone say me how much cost 19+20+21+22+23+24 pp ?
the pilot points bug ? 05/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies does the pilot points bug still works i mean the bug with charles?:handsdown:
pilot points(Eng. Pt) 04/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies english: I epvp i want know the best way for have hunter 2, how to distribute them ...
português: ola pessoal do epvp gostaria saber qual melhor forma de ter caçador 2. como distribui-los...