So BP , you ****** this game up cuz of all your stupid and expensive updates , now alot botters will stop playing and darkorbit will be dead
I agree, the only reason I started botting was because I have to keep up with all the other botters and I didn't want to pay such an awfull lot... But now it's too late. And I'm not using any bots to sell accs or anything I only use it on my main...
So BP , you ****** this game up cuz of all your stupid and expensive updates , now alot botters will stop playing and darkorbit will be dead
That's easier said than done. Even though bp has made terrible decisions over the years darkorbit is a very addictive game so I don't think it will die yet, but we'll see...
Incredible. I also spent over $100 on MHHs on my main account before I began botting, now I'm banned too. Also it looks like I am not allowed to post on bigpoint forums or even register lol.
My never botted account had that ban info on login although i could log in. And the other one which i was playing not botting during the day was banned . They are pathetic i buy premium for two accounts each month and they classify as banned with purpose of botting though it wasnt