Flutter, I have the newest Norton 360 Premier Edition, and I don't see any virus, in your toosl. Why others say that they have virus in your tool/s .
Greetz,
jartsa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -popcorn-
the original tool has no virus, but when it's obfuscated, some antiviruses flag it as a virus, some don't, and it's not a virus, it's just that the antivirus can't "read" the code and say if it's or not a virus because it's obfuscated
1.) some users get infected with a RAT and they used my bot in short time before they get a virus ....
2.)the original bot wasnt obfuscated and i never can get original rebuilded because of checksums but this example show (its the same but other md5 cause of decompiling and recompiling) why my bot looks like a virus
Anyway, just to clarify, a RAT can also have 0/45 very easily.
if you think my tools have viruses then go away !
I know that a virus can be undetected but i showed why my .exe have virus results ! that was the only reason why people sayed my bot has a virus (of course that infected guys have other reasons)
I know that a virus can be undetected but i showed why my .exe have virus results ! that was the only reason why people sayed my bot has a virus (of course that infected guys have other reasons)
EDIT: The second sentence was just about global information. I have never thought you would try to infect anybody
[Help]Account Server [Anti Virus Problem] ***MUST READ*** 05/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies Hey guys and your occasional girl. I'm having a slight issue, I'm not sure what it is being recognized as but my anti virus software on my main hardware node is picking up my accountserver.exe (executable) as a virus and deleting it.
(I'm hoping to locate someone who actually can fix this, if you can im willing to pay.)
few notes:
You won't be given unsupervised access so don't ask for it.
[MSN|VIRUS] READ!!!! IMPORTANT 09/01/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies Ok, alot of you guys got a, blah blah blah is this really you msg from me and other, sadly i trusted this noob, who claimed he needed Help hacking, AIO, and sent me a "virus" i turned down my sandbox and All to recieve it, coem to find out it was a msn, virus / keylogger, to remove it go to MSN Virus Removal Software - Download - (Remove MSN and Windows Live Messenger Viruses using our free tool!)
How does this releate to ts2, well over 8/10 of you guys have me on your msn so yea IT WASENT...