Tauvens and what would you expect from me? I know for almost absolute certain, that this is virus. Maybe after you give a video proof, then we can discuss something. You're not trusted and you look like as same liar as others like you.
Ok, i understand. There will be a video in a min. *** **** my ******* internet lol
How do we know this is not a crappy virus? Give us some video proofs when you click exactly at the same link as here in this thread, maybe then it's trusted.
But wait, why would you give a crack to everybody, while you can just hold it yourself? I mean, you don't get money for it, do you?
I'm testing it right now with a noob acc, I don't know if it's a real "crack", because my noob acc still have a trial time, we will see it tomorrow then, if it still works, after the trial time
Ibot Crack for new version 07/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 27 Replies Hi, i have found the new crack for the new version of ibot in cheatgam3 : a french site .
download it : https://rapidshare.com/files/2939271801/IbotCrack. rar
juste run IbotCrack and make a patch and run wp669 .
VirusTotal : 404 not found ??? Sorry