Open bot with 1 account....enter in your main account with merkava....and the bot will come to help you in automatic!!!! no need to add him in GA the bot will detect in automatic your account and will come to you
It is kind of expensive but it's the only tool with guardian angel capabilities. From what I remember, ducknorbitguard was also pricey during its time.
Programmes like Guardian Angel and DuckNOrbit? 05/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hi there,
like, I started using I/KBot and, I do it on 5 accounts at once.
But I would like later to buy everything for uridium, and then let 4 accounts work
for my main one. So I know there is DuckNOrbitGuard but its too expensive and Guardian Angel thats offline.
So guys, maybe there is programs like these too, but ready to use, now?
It can be paid (if worth it), but only once (same like license for KBot).
I am new here, so sorry if I posted in wrong forum (I don't think so...
[Official Thread] Guardian Angel 01/13/2013 - DarkOrbit - 147 Replies TOOL IS OFFLINE AT THE MOMENT
Guardian Angel
Official Thread
This is the offcial thread for GuardinAngel tool made by me ( hoocrax ).
It is a tool that adds guards which obey a master in different ways. It can be used for as many users as you want. This project had been under development for a long time and its release has been delayed greatly since I have been busy with other work. Slowly I have built and re-built this bot.
Features :-
GFX Contest - Guardian Angel Winner 10/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Hey
First of all ; sorry for being late on this , was really busy with some other work.
The winner of the contest is
http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/1440x900zi xpkpt3jz8w2ur.jpg
Congratulations ! :D
Contact me through skype to get your award.
[PRESENTATION] Guardian Angel - come and see! 10/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 47 Replies As you know there is no trial version form Guardian Angel so I decided to show you how it works :)
Everyone who wants to see how it works pls come to:
- Global Europe 1 (int1)
- map 3-1
- ANTEC advertise (middle of the map)
I'm waiting for you to show GA main features :)
Screen: http://www.mpcforum.pl/uploads/images/1349626288-U 250239.png
Guardian Angel [Closed BETA] 09/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 70 Replies Many of you might have already seen the preview of my new program, Guardian Angel. I have been developing it whenever I'd get free time. Now, the program is quite functional and usefull. However it has got its bugs and needs more varied testing. Hence, I decided to launch a closed beta for trusted/selected members.
VIDEO :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AVFZv0G7CU
The program at present can do the following :-