Dark Orbit Offline 0.1.7
Differences from the Dark Orbit Remix:
-New glalaxy(x-5,x-6,x-7,x-8,4-4,4-5)
-New ships
-Skills for Designs(Sentinel, Solace, Diminisher, Spectrum, Venom)
-Skill for Aegis
-GG Alpha
-New HUD
-10 drones
-LF-4
-LF-2
-BO-2
-EMP
-InstaShield
-Backup shields
-Battle Repair Bot
-Energy leech
-Seprom
-Smart Bomb
-Settings
In the future:
-Better graphics
-GG Beta; Gamma; Delta
-working SAB
-sounds for new mobs
Controls:
W - 1 Skill
A - 2 Skill
S - Repair bot
D - EMP
F - Smart Bomb
R - Battle Repair Bot
Q - InstaShield
E - Backup Shield
Home - Shop/Save
Page Up - GG open(on base)
Page Down - GG close(on base)
U - use seprom for shields
I - use seprom for lasers
M - galaxy map
Screenshots:
For cheaters:
Press P and write: "moremoney" for money; "moreseprom" for seprom and "morex4" for x4
I need:
-sounds mobs(kristallon, kristallin)
-smartBomb animation(old)
Download:
Yandex.Disk:
MediaFire:
VT(exe):
Sorry for bad English, I use google translate