i understand this cuz there is many stupid kid on this forum . I wanted to help them i wasn't know they will hate me and they will talk with me like that ;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungus
Nice to you? Are you stupid? I want you being banned, idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium2100
yep he stole it from UG -.-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungus
Man, I think it's Razor. Whatever he is, but he has stolen bug from UG.
He will be banned for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium2100
Hey dude how did you get that video?
#ban request
#edit pls
I just wanted to share darkorbit bugs . Bot cracks. But i get it now. Peoples must buy bots with the money . Because When they found something free they being stupid ...
I felt this is going to happen right from the start when I saw your first bug posted.
Every bug made public gets hate, a lot of hate, so it just depends on the sharer if he will ignore those comments and just see the "THANKS A LOT!!!" ones.
All in all, glad you visited our forum. It's up to you to decide whether to keep on or leave.
I felt this is going to happen right from the start when I saw your first bug posted.
Every bug made public gets hate, a lot of hate, so it just depends on the sharer if he will ignore those comments and just see the "THANKS A LOT!!!" ones.
All in all, glad you visited our forum. It's up to you to decide whether to keep on or leave.
But i will keep share bugs with trusted peoples . I will never open a thread for a bug again
i understand this cuz there is many stupid kid on this forum . I wanted to help them i wasn't know they will hate me and they will talk with me like that ;
I just wanted to share darkorbit bugs . Bot cracks. But i get it now. Peoples must buy bots with the money . Because When they found something free they being stupid ...
it's not hate, first how did u get it? because it's in UG so if you took from it you're a leecher or if you found by yourself well good job is not hate i had already that bug(amenrip can confirm) and some others but a lot of users in this forum do just COPY&PASTE for this exists UG.... if you wanna share bugs go to UG but with this bug you can't apply in underground already have
to confirm my thoery just see 201 visites at your thread and just 3 likes....
But i will keep share bugs with trusted peoples . I will never open a thread for a bug again
These stu**d people get mad because they have a bug, so they feel important, but thats not all, they have good accounts or much money, so they can get all without this bugs but they still dont help other people. RUDE.
i understand this cuz there is many stupid kid on this forum . I wanted to help them i wasn't know they will hate me and they will talk with me like that ;
I just wanted to share darkorbit bugs . Bot cracks. But i get it now. Peoples must buy bots with the money . Because When they found something free they being stupid ...
Regards
- Rest-In-Peace
Don't P.m me for bugs anymore
Maybe you wanna help this users mate but sharing bugs in public you are wrong because they gonna get fixed. The bugs that you share are inside our UG for atleast 2 months...and they work until today....try to use this bugs in 2 days from now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunited
I felt this is going to happen right from the start when I saw your first bug posted.
Every bug made public gets hate, a lot of hate, so it just depends on the sharer if he will ignore those comments and just see the "THANKS A LOT!!!" ones.
All in all, glad you visited our forum. It's up to you to decide whether to keep on or leave.
Dark i think you need to decide witch side are u...1 UG member ho give's thanks to users ho make bugs public???
But i will keep share bugs with trusted peoples . I will never open a thread for a bug again
Hey! If you ever find a bug again, would you please be so kind to let me know, I wont hate you and I won't leek it or tell anyone else about the bug because when I would tell someone else about it the chance is that the bug gets fixed
[S] Netload/Share.cx/Share-Online Premium Account [B] e*gold, PSC, PP. Rapids 06/14/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies Hallo,
Ich suche Netload/Share.cx/Share-Online Premium Accounts. Diese sollten mindestens 3 Tage laufen und maximal 1 Jahr. Ich bezahle via e*gold (werde dann ggf. welches kaufen), PaySafeCard, Rapids oder PayPal (am liebsten). Schreibt mir eure Gebote.
Grüße