And i tested merkavabot, for me is good.. but i don't like it a lot
Ibot is the best for ncp now that pbdo is offline. But kbot has got lifetime license!
Merkava bot is not safe just look at the way it collects boxes , it gets the bonus boxes from far away and it gets alien locks from across the map
I am inclined to agree. I watch my noob account bot with MerkavaBot and the ship starts attacks from halfway across the map... Ibot is a bit safer, it only starts attacks within the actual locking distance of a player.
for sellers smoke ,KBOT,IBOT,MERKAVA,KERCAVA,OPENSTEALT 11/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies today that you had to collect more with pumpkins ... update bot ??? :mad::mad::mad:
you just clowns, ibot, Kbot, Merkava, Kekava, openstealth, sieta thieves like bigpoint are the younger brothers but always thieves like dark orbit
think we players did not realize that you are always the same thieves bigpoit:rtfm::rtfm:
[SUBRESELLER] FOR IBot/KBot/PBDO/Kerkava/Merkava 08/23/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 23 Replies Hey Guys :)
I'm a subreseller from kamieniarz. If you buy by me I will talk to kamieniarz and he will activate your license ;)
Why me?
- Fast response
- Very trusted
- Sometimes actions or/and give aways
Languages: