If you mean MerkavaBot GG, I don't think it's working. I find that the bot allows you to jump into the gate and check the GG option, but it stays in the middle and gets itself popped.
Hi, I recommend Openstealth.. It makes GGs perfect. Just like Ibot.
Regards, #Closerequest
All you ever do is SPAM AND , POST **** THAT YOU DONT KNOW, stupid *** NOOB thats why you have 952 post of pure spam go get a ******* life you stupid *** *****
All you ever do is SPAM AND , POST **** THAT YOU DONT KNOW, stupid *** NOOB thats why you have 952 post of pure spam go get a ******* life you stupid *** *****
Even tho its true ,you dont have to get so angry xD
BUG IN GALAXY GATES 04/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 58 Replies Hi all not be someone to posted this before but I think that not. There is a bug in the doors is ruling is given in the doors alpha/beta/gamma before energy is shooting at the three gates at the same time and now temporarily are pulled individual to each door not is if this is a bug or just a change. but now it's much more easy open doors with 100,000 uridium have opened two alpha, 2-Beta, gamma 1.
Merkava Gates option. 02/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies It's a good idea to put galaxy gates option in Merkava, because this tool is better than OS in collecting technology but, it dosen't have Galaxy gate option.
Why Merlin don't add galaxy?
See the new Galaxy Gates 10/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 53 Replies Hey,
in Darkorbit has been found something new, new galaxy gates.
Gates has been released. Read announcement here!
Here is a video preview in which I present you Epsilon and Zeta Gate:
Darkorbit New galaxa Gates - YouTube
about galaxy gates 07/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 58 Replies hello
This is my first thread in my new id i just wanted 2 share something which came 2 my attention just a couple of mins back
A friend of mine who is mod told me about this I have not tested it cause i don have many galaxy gate spins may b some 1 who has a lot of galaxy gate spins can test it and let me know
When you get the picture on your left hand side the chances of getting your gate parts are really high again can some 1 test it and tell me my friend who told me about this...
[BUG] Galaxy Gates 07/01/2011 - DarkOrbit - 47 Replies Hey all,
I discovered a new bug tonight.
Some of you may remember the old bug which would allow you to "skip" waves in galaxy gates. It was soon patched because of its release to public.
Well, I can confirm that I have finally found a new method.
I'm not releasing it at this moment in time, since it'll just get patched within days and that's no use to anyone. I'm gonna have to think this one through, but I can confirm to you all, I am successfully skipping waves in my galaxy gates...