Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Colonel price?

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,460
Received Thanks: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Do not buy one on GA4 :P everyone thinks GA1, GE1 etc are the hardest, but NEVER in my life have I seen ranks higher than GA4... something like 3.1 mil for colonel atm -.-

-jD
there's no such thing as 'Hardest' when you have skill in the game, witch follows a good config, and a tactic to use that config. However, Global europa 1 - Most users left, GA1 - Many many Noobs! only run on gate and fly back in 20 vs 1. (is no problem to kill 5 players in 5v1 in america server.) Germany 1 - full of noobs also. So I do recommend Global europa, But even there have also many noobs.



bot_user1234 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 95
So bot user 1234 you say there are just noobs on Amerika 1?

Why did the jackpot Winner of Amerika (who makes movies) kill the jackpot winners from europe servers also?

Many many noobs, not all. Except the Germans on America 1 are strong. Good Fighters, alot with good Ranks. Basic General of Mars and VRU German, General of Mars and Venus German, 5 out of 9 in the Top Ten are German ( well, one is banned for some reason )


Hunt™ is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Do not buy one on GA4 :P everyone thinks GA1, GE1 etc are the hardest, but NEVER in my life have I seen ranks higher than GA4... something like 3.1 mil for colonel atm -.-

-jD
3,1 mil for colonel on GE1 to atm .. :P

-Ofcourse
Ofcourse° is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,460
Received Thanks: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt™ View Post
So bot user 1234 you say there are just noobs on Amerika 1?

Why did the jackpot Winner of Amerika (who makes movies) kill the jackpot winners from europe servers also?

Many many noobs, not all. Except the Germans on America 1 are strong. Good Fighters, alot with good Ranks. Basic General of Mars and VRU German, General of Mars and Venus German, 5 out of 9 in the Top Ten are German ( well, one is banned for some reason )
I guess you are talking about keeqo ? I owned keeqo 4:2 in 1v1s. And as for Basic General MMO, I guess you mean fake terror-the-legend? , The real terror was from global europa and he stopped playing long time ago. This is a noob faker in global america who I killed with 1 config and 160k hitpoints. And as for
Quote:
5 out of 9 in the Top Ten are German ( well, one is banned for some reason
Lol you are so wrong.. Gets fact first correct! Keeqo account is deleted via un-authorized access to the ACP. And I watched with my own eyes it happen ;-) I hate keeqo, He is a arrogant Noob. And I would own him all in 1v1s. I did it before, I do it again. Btw if keeqo haves just 1 brain cell, he could take back account. But he is stupid and can only write on the support. Only real old-school players know how to manage bigpoint. And support is not the way.

Regards

PS, I was never in the JPA. Or I would have won most of them in global europa. Saigneur, And Pargo etc, All only noob with luck. Fire me there with keeqo, pargo, UNS, etc, and I am the only last-man-standing. at finish.


bot_user1234 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,381
Received Thanks: 1,687
bot_user1234 where do you play, I want to kill you )))
bestbots_support is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
I guess you are talking about keeqo ? I owned keeqo 4:2 in 1v1s. And as for Basic General MMO, I guess you mean fake terror-the-legend? , The real terror was from global europa and he stopped playing long time ago. This is a noob faker in global america who I killed with 1 config and 160k hitpoints. And as for Lol you are so wrong.. Gets fact first correct! Keeqo account is deleted via un-authorized access to the ACP. And I watched with my own eyes it happen ;-) I hate keeqo, He is a arrogant Noob. And I would own him all in 1v1s. I did it before, I do it again. Btw if keeqo haves just 1 brain cell, he could take back account. But he is stupid and can only write on the support. Only real old-school players know how to manage bigpoint. And support is not the way.

Regards

PS, I was never in the JPA. Or I would have won most of them in global europa. Saigneur, And Pargo etc, All only noob with luck. Fire me there with keeqo, pargo, UNS, etc, and I am the only last-man-standing. at finish.
well if u are so good, TAKE VIDEOS OF FIGHTS with keeqo ( my favorite player) only barons is banned atm by the account thing, other was edited by admin. and yes, terror is not fake and yes, just go fight, win all servers JPA , GE1, AG1, then i can watch you talk true
Extreme... is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,460
Received Thanks: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme... View Post
well if u are so good, TAKE VIDEOS OF FIGHTS with keeqo ( my favorite player) only barons is banned atm by the account thing, other was edited by admin. and yes, terror is not fake and yes, just go fight, win all servers JPA , GE1, AG1, then i can watch you talk true
terror is not fake?? you play global europe in 2007 ? I think no.
bot_user1234 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 95
Well Bot User i never want to offend you but im pretty sure that you didn't kill Keeqo. Anyways, for me he is the bet fighter at the moment.

Its not a secret that Keeqo was a noob until April of this Year. I watched all of his Movies and something changed. I never thought that he could win the jackpot. Well anyways, what i heart was that he blocked his account due to medical Problems... That was what he wrote under his Movie. And in my opinion he is one of the most unvisible guys ever. No one knows what he us doing. But he fact that he knows some serious Players from Germany 1 (who banked alot and have big contacts to BP) is funny for me. I think he knows exactly what he is doing. We all don't know what really happenend so we shouldn't decide.

For me he is a great Fighter.
And what you shouldn't forgot is that he also isn't boosted everyday. Same like me, if i shoot cubes and someone uncloaks at me i can't do that much cause i have no real configs....

And the main reason why i like him so much is: He is a great Player WITHOUT Autolock.
Hunt™ is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 56
I think He have enough answers.

It becomes a spam/fight thread

#closerequest
Ofcourse° is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 35
A guy in gb1 called yes we are 4th best player wanted to sell me his acc for £60
KamrulHussen is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 588
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofcourse° View Post
I think He have enough answers.

It becomes a spam/fight thread

#closerequest
Don't know whats your Problem. Why can't we discuss about Youtubers xD
Hunt™ is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt™ View Post
Don't know whats your Problem. Why can't we discuss about Youtubers xD
I have no problem. This was a thread about a colonel's prive
Not About Youtubers?

I'm very sorry, But your wrong.

Once again #closerequest

Ps : If you rlly like to discuss about youtubers then make a thread about it rofl

regard Ofcourse
Ofcourse° is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofcourse° View Post
I have no problem. This was a thread about a colonel's prive
Not About Youtubers?

I'm very sorry, But your wrong.

Once again #closerequest

Ps : If you rlly like to discuss about youtubers then make a thread about it rofl

regard Ofcourse
thank you Ofcourse , and yes this thread was for COLONEL PRICE ¨
#closereguest
Extreme... is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
Do not buy one on GA4 :P everyone thinks GA1, GE1 etc are the hardest, but NEVER in my life have I seen ranks higher than GA4... something like 3.1 mil for colonel atm -.-

-jD
same on GE7 at the moment, even a bit more. today it is at 3,2 mil points


Destroxxx is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.