this is what i said at start.... dont even start in PVPuniverse ! wait for jD I'm sure he dont want to give stupid codes and things and don't talk about money @PVP , you get back money from users !
1. PVPUniverse is not the same as jD's server, if I'm correct.
2. If they can't afford servers yet, they can't do anything for it. Maybe they are students aswell as you or don't want to spend all their money on this? You wouldn't do either.
3. They are doing good stuff aswell as jD. As I've saw till now, they are not egoistic, they just CAN'T do it. Please remember whats the difference between "can not" and "do not want to"!
4. No one orders you to play on this server, so do your thing and PVPU is doing their thing. But don't tell ****, because there is no reason for it.
5. Simply: Do it better.
c~
e/ Forgot to say: It's still a beta, you should know. Lol
I gave you a code, because your application was really good.
I don't look on the rule with 100 Posts and 15 Thanks, if you have a really really reaaaaaaaaallly good application.
No problem, give me thousands of dollars and I will let 500 people play ._.
If you want, I'll loan you some space on my servers here at home. PM me if interested, I'm pretty sure I can spare about 16gb of RAM on one machine and ofcourse all come with Gbps connection. Custom specs if needed
If you want, I'll loan you some space on my servers here at home. PM me if interested, I'm pretty sure I can spare about 16gb of RAM on one machine and ofcourse all come with Gbps connection. Custom specs if needed
-jD
But we still need to perform the client etc. then. Thats the main reason for closed beta
I gave you a code, because your application was really good.
I don't look on the rule with 100 Posts and 15 Thanks, if you have a really really reaaaaaaaaallly good application.
Please look on my application please I have stats requirements too. Im bored of hard waiting everyday... Please let we play too!
PVPuniverse: Revamped [PRIVATE SERVER] 08/22/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2201 Replies --- TEMPORARY SERVER ---
--- MAIN THREAD ---
http://i.epvpimg.com/6AxOf.png
PVPuniverse will back, and it will be even better :D
We were working for last few weeks on new server, and on optimizing it waay more,
so we could publish it for everyone, without playing with codes and other limitations.
For sure we changed mostly idea of server. Since for longer period of time it was getting boring,
who has an acc in PVPUniverse 06/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies i want to ask if you have and if you don't use acc can you give me :handsdown::handsdown:
i send app tou requi and ali-g but they didn't anwser so if anybody has an acc can you send me in pm
i realy want to play it
thank you
:handsdown: