Why no kOpen Stealth run to me ? mean not started i was do the seeting for him but not start WHY?! I see he is Online in the official thread so DAFUQ?! Im Angry....
I not have a license but need to be a free program mean im not used that program I try now it for first time :X:X:X and why dafuq?! not start...... -.-
Why no kOpen Stealth run to me ? mean not started i was do the seeting for him but not start WHY?! I see he is Online in the official thread so DAFUQ?! Im Angry....
If you don't have licence it will not work, and if you have licence, check did you set all settings like in tutorial from first post in this thread:
--->
And use that thread for all question related to KBot, KOS and Kerkava.
[Selling] Kbot & Kopen license 05/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies I sell kbot gg unlimited and kopen unlimited license for 15 E .
Dark Orbit - Official KBot, KOpen Stealth and Merkava dealer! 03/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies Hello all ElitePvPers users! ;)
I am official 100% trusted KBot, KOpen Stealth and Merkava dealer! Here are my programs (which I sell) and their functions:
- KBot:
Refines ressources;
Collects bonus boxes, including celebratory stars, eggs, roses, pirate booties, cargo boxes, etc. ;
Collects cargo boxes (any players wrecks);
Dark Orbit - KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium, Bot service... 02/20/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies Hello ElitePvPers users!
I am official 100% trusted dealer of KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium and bot service. Here are my prices:
- KBot noGG (without doing Galaxy Gates) 11 years: PayPal 10€ , PaySafeCard 10€/40zł (PLN);
- KBot GG (with doing Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 30€ , PaySafeCard 30€/120zł (PLN);
- KOpen Stealth (with doing Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 30€ , PaySafeCard 30€/120zł (PLN);
- Merkava (we're working to do Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 120€/480zł...
Dark Orbit - KBot, KOpen Stealth, Kerkava, Merkava 02/15/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies Hello all ElitePvPers users! ;)
I'm official KBot, KOpen Stealth, Kerkava and Merkava dealer! Do you want to buy something? Here are my prices:
- KBot noGG* 11 years: 11Euro
- KBot GG unlimited: 31 Euro
- KOpen Stealth GG** unlimited: 31 Euro
- Kerkava unlimited: 31 Euro
- Merkava unlimited (new 2 functions: 1. Collects Palladium on map 5-3 and sells Palladium if it's full. 2. Shows another players' account IDs!) : 120Euro (If you want to buy more or little days and buy it from...