Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting bann

Discussion on Botting bann within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/30/2013, 00:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
They have no right to ban you straight after you bought uri, if you put money in monthly , there is a super-low chance of you getting banned , because they still get the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
oh yeah? And on what you base that?
I was top 10, spend over 10.000 euro in total, and i got captcha 2 times, then i got final ban, Also 3 weeks ago i recieved another ban on my other account Where i put money in -.-

There are ENOUGH players on this forum who have spend money and recieved ban.

Please do not post false info.
Your fault you didnt follow up with a court , a lawyer isnt 10k Euro after all , and who normal spends over 10k euro on a game?
Old 05/30/2013, 00:40   #17

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiubaran View Post
They have no right to ban you straight after you bought uri, if you put money in monthly , there is a super-low chance of you getting banned , because they still get the money.

Your fault you didnt follow up with a court , a lawyer isnt 10k Euro after all , and who normal spends over 10k euro on a game?
well, i would spend 10k on my car as a hobby, why not on a game that i play daily for a few houre's?

And allot of people have other info about bans..;
you say who spends 10k euro on a game? Well who will hire a lawyer for a game?
Same problem...

I bought non stop prem for 3 years, bought non stop box doubler for 3 years, bought all 50% boosters for 3 years, discount,etc etc ... still i got banned

'''''They have no right to ban you straight after you bought uri, if you put money in monthly , there is a super-low chance of you getting banned , because they still get the money.'''''
Yes they have, beceause when you sign up you agree with THEYRE terms of use. No bots allowed.

But anyways, i think this topic got answered 100%?
'if they catch you = ban.'
#Closerequest
Old 05/30/2013, 00:43   #18

Quote:
well, i would spend 10k on my car as a hobby, why not on a game that i play daily for a few houre's?

And allot of people have other info about bans..;
you say who spends 10k euro on a game? Well who will hire a lawyer for a game?
Same problem...

I bought non stop prem for 3 years, bought non stop box doubler for 3 years, bought all 50% boosters for 3 years, discount,etc etc ... still i got banned

'''''They have no right to ban you straight after you bought uri, if you put money in monthly , there is a super-low chance of you getting banned , because they still get the money.'''''
Yes they have, beceause when you sign up you agree with THEYRE terms of use. No bots allowed.
"Who will hire a lawyer over a game" Have you seen the amount of sues going on lately in the gaming world? dude , google it yourself.
People sued EA and Activision , YES over a game...
Old 05/30/2013, 00:45   #19

Quote:
"Who will hire a lawyer over a game" Have you seen the amount of sues going on lately in the gaming world? dude , google it yourself.
People sued EA and Activision , YES over a game...
And then you are surprised somebody would spend over 10K euro on a game? :P
But anyways, Its my own fault, i have botted, i have not followed the rule's.
The account is gone, and now i play fair.

botting 24/7 , and spending money to gain even more uridium with the bot is just waisting time, and money.
If i would have playd fair for them 3 years i would have gotten a Big strong ship by now.

also, i do not think you would EVER win from a multibillion euro company like bigpoint.
You brake the rules, and you sue them? I dont get it ..
Its like robbing a bank and then hiring a lawyer beceause you fell down, beceause the floor was wet.
Old 05/30/2013, 00:55   #20

Quote:
And then you are surprised somebody would spend over 10K euro on a game? :P
But anyways, Its my own fault, i have botted, i have not followed the rule's.
The account is gone, and now i play fair.

botting 24/7 , and spending money to gain even more uridium with the bot is just waisting time, and money.
If i would have playd fair for them 3 years i would have gotten a Big strong ship by now.

also, i do not think you would EVER win from a multibillion euro company like bigpoint.
You brake the rules, and you sue them? I dont get it ..
Its like robbing a bank and then hiring a lawyer beceause you fell down, beceause the floor was wet.
Multibillion company?
Do you think they **** with money? Do you really think BigPoint is at its best moments? NO! they aren't going well with the money.
And you can sue them , like someone stated with the Terms and Conditions there still states a bit about the stage ban.
Old 05/30/2013, 01:21   #21

before you post remember that bp monitor this forum
Old 05/30/2013, 01:22   #22

The support will bann you forever, without any warning.
MfG bob
Old 05/30/2013, 01:28   #23

Soooo.... I belive the question has been answered.
#CloseRequest
Old 05/30/2013, 01:42   #24

Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
oh yeah? And on what you base that?
I was top 10, spend over 10.000 euro in total, and i got captcha 2 times, then i got final ban, Also 3 weeks ago i recieved another ban on my other account Where i put money in -.-

There are ENOUGH players on this forum who have spend money and recieved ban.

Please do not post false info.

& also @ topic creator...
Yes they ban permanent first time you get caught.
But this can be for many reasons, playing 2 accounts at once' botting more then one acc' , chatproblems in the past, ...

after my second account got banned i started playing fair agian, I advice you to do the same...
I know many wont .. But i can tell you this, one day you get ban... Even if you spend The amount of money that you're house is worth...
And when you bot, you are strong yes, but you wil recieve ban one day .. So technically you are flying nothing, and waisting time...

Play sometimes fair, after a while you get strong anyways
I know its a LONG way, but the game got designed to play long time... if everyone would be fe in one month there was nothing fun about it anymore...

The game is already crowded enough with bots, and autolockers,....
Jorg maybe my paypal account become your hobby

To get serious and back to topic i must say BP it'a a bitch...and got a very selective and interesting system to ban...i got some ideea but we can talk 2 weeks and we don't get to 1 result so follow my advice:
Show the middle finger to BP and don't charge them nothing more than premium so you don't lose nothing if they ban you.
I'll start first :
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 01:49   #25

@ owner of thread i wonder which bot u used just to make sure
Old 05/30/2013, 01:51   #26

Ima be second

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 07:21   #27

Quote:

Yeah they have the right. Is written in terms and conditions.... read before you bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger619 View Post
Ima be second

Post it in official forum lol!
Old 05/30/2013, 08:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy. View Post
Like they did to me

I was about top 50. & account got hacked by russians, then i writed to support, they removed my all accounts... Wtf bp
Aww that was really annoying

I say you get permanent ban if you use untrusted free bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 08:29   #29

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimax1 View Post

Oh...Is ibot free todays?
Old 05/30/2013, 09:01   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolimax1 View Post

Stop spamming on every topic please.
Also there are no free bots
Also using 'free bots' have almost nothing to do with getting ban...
Even if you use the most expencif one, you wil recieve ban at one point.

The question is already answered like all the other topics you have been posting in the last 10 minuts ...
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread