I already posted it in the complaint area but noone watched it.. i think it is serious staff, so please help me, i fear someone hacked my old banned account and destroyed it somehow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadatekReborns
Account-URL:
I don't know why hav i been banned. Someone said:
If this is NOT the reason, could you tell me where i was wrong? I will not do that error ever again.
Sincerely concerned and sorry,
Madatek
EDIT: I did not post that thread, i only tested the program posted there and i reported it for virus. I never posted download link. Also, That thread is now deleted....
Account got hacked?
EDIT 2: WEIRD THING NOTICED: Last account activity at 16:30... at that time i couldn't even log in... WHAT THE HELL???
I already told you but you are blind? you was banned because you posted here a virus program called with fake name Pilot Bot,we though it was bot but it was virus, thread deleted and you was banned. Stop crying now for an account.
Those releases were posted using an IP address that doesn't match your usual IP range, so it is likely that your account has indeed been compromised. I suggest you check your system thoroughly for malware or preferably reinstall your operating system, then we can talk about resetting your account.
Problem resolved, i often come to epvpers from school...
#closerequest