Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make group portal alone

Discussion on How to make group portal alone within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make group gate alone? simply, be UFE... and then post a video on ePvP expecting thanks.

ufe can do ubers alone if they want to (of course they can't do with other players around...)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any bot which can make the group gate?
03/13/2013 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hi guys.I want to ask you something:are there any bots for the low gate?i search and i did not find any but maybe i didn't search that good and you can help me...
[Release]How to make new group in main npc
05/30/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Today , I'm gonna to release the leaked version to make new groups in main npc I made this thread for the ppl didn't know how to do it ;) From Here We Go 7)_RefShopGroup 1 15 2816 GROUP_STORE_MOONEU NPC_MOONEU -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx if i need One Group for this NPC i should to do it if _RefShopItemGroup
[request] how to make any portal item to Crag Mine Field Portal
06/17/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can any one make any portal item like, Armory 213 portal item, accretia HQ portal item to ->> crag mine field portal item.. it hard to go back to crag mine field when i got Disconnected from server..
Make your Own server Group
07/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
This is a guide on how to make your own server group with all your favorite servers for this you will need to edit your server.dat( make sure you have a backup just incase) Step 1: Go to your Conquer folder and open the server.dat file with notepad http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/Bossdude 101/1.jpg Now you should see this http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/Bossdude 101/2.jpg Step 2: Create a new group for your servers ...