Well I broke down and bought Ibot, so I am going to see if it is worth having. I started an old school FE account and I will report back each week to see what help it is doing. I will let it kill in lowers first week then move to uppers.
Well I broke down and bought Ibot, so I am going to see if it is worth having. I started an old school FE account and I will report back each week to see what help it is doing. I will let it kill in lowers first week then move to uppers.
Any suggestions would be great.
Report back each week?
I think everyone on this forum has botted before with kbot or ibot, no update's in the last 2 years for ibot..
it can only shoot and collect.
and there was already a topic a few weeks ago with someone testing all bots, and reporting back on what he made , and wich bot made the most...
Report back each week?
I think everyone on this forum has botted before with kbot or ibot, no update's in the last 2 years for ibot..
it can only shoot and collect.
and there was already a topic a few weeks ago with someone testing all bots, and reporting back on what he made , and wich bot made the most...
Il edit my post when i find it ...
but anyways, good luck
^That is the thread your are looking for I think.
Ontopic: I think that everybody has already seen enough bot tests. I think you should post in darkorbit talk if you really want to. ^^
I don't know,but i think merkava or openstealth worths more than kbot or ibot
i can make 5 zetas per week and im not always on palla cuz i dont let my pc running over the night
LOL broke 02/14/2012 - League of Legends - 9 Replies Ist gerade lol server down :O
Server status: undefiniert ausgelastet und offline
Internetseite: Gragas say Broke down ( Bad day ) :O ???
Alissa Broke 12/29/2011 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies So randomly one day, I opened up Alissa. I hit connect, moved, un connected, got my ID shet and slapped that down in the box below, then I placed the OP code before my ID, added the two 00's at the end. The problem is, I don't have the "Alissa Send" box to the right of it and I just get a blank box that does nothing. What do.
ItemManager broke 08/12/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies Okey so here is this. With the new event that came up just today with mini update, IM soped working. Every time u connect with IM it stucks on a screen where u put your nick. U cant move it away. Every thing is stuck. Am I the only one having this?
my sv's broke... 04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies well i havnt played CO in like a month due to net problems, and i want to run SV to bot my noob char, it used to work fine but now when i open it up and type in a username and passwork on the rightside of the agentking it just keeps saying "logging in" or whatever over and over and doesnt stop, anyone got any idea whats wrong with mines? i looked through forums but cease to see anyone with the problem like mines =/