Have you ever put you IBot/KBot working 24/7 and when you looked at the bot 1 day later it was closed,crashed or your pc restarted for updates or other reason and the bot was not working?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How you ever wanted a tool which will start your bot when computer startup and logs you in automatically?
How you ever wanted a tool that will switch your config in order to buy Eco-10 or PLT-2026 so that you will not wun out?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well i have the solution! PM me and i will send you the tool! 100% safe and it is not fake!
I am not a scammer if you want to check it! It is working with mouse recorder.. I was searching in this forum about it yesterday and i found some thing that i compined them and resulted in a tool for this functions that i mentioned above!
I am not a scammer if you want to check it! It is working with mouse recorder.. I was searching in this forum about it yesterday and i found some thing that i compined them and resulted in a tool for this functions that i mentioned above!
Guys calm down...
I gave him the program yesterday so he could switch his config while botting ...
The program is called axife mouse recorder..
Nothing harmfull about that
Guys calm down...
I gave him the program yesterday so he could switch his config while botting ...
The program is called axife mouse recorder..
Nothing harmfull about that
yep.. thanks for the support! i developed it so that i runs at startup! run the bot.. click the appropriate ammo, kill alien and switch config
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2 bei Starten "NFS Most Wanted funktioniert nicht mehr" 05/11/2013 - Technical Support - 4 Replies Hallo,
ich habe heute über Origin Need for Speed Most Wanted instaliert.
Ich habe auch gleich danach das Update instaliert.
Wenn ich das spiel Starte kommt die Meldung "Drücke Shift+F1 um Origin im Spiel aufzurufen"
Wenn die Meldung zur Hälfte verschwindet hängt sich das Spiel auf und es kommt die Meldung das ich NFS:MW beenden muss :(
Hier ein Screen:http://www10.pic-upload.de/09.05.13/no8ut6e rscpc.jpg
Lg 'Vermouth