Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Browsergames › DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Diamond, citadel or aegis?

Discussion on Diamond, citadel or aegis? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
TskulT's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 733
Received Thanks: 777
Question Diamond, citadel or aegis?

So i'm saving uri for diamond drone formation, the citadel or the aegis. I have already 35k uri. I get like 4k a day by playing myself and i get 24k with botting in a week. What should i buy first? diamond or aegis/citadel and wich ship is the best?
TskulT is offline  
Old   #2
 
kamieniarz's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 6301
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,144
Received Thanks: 5,309
I suggest you to buy ship first. Anyway I like Goliath at most Also it depends on what for you need your ship.
kamieniarz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
NikKick's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 60
buy the aegis first (if you use pbdo bot or you play manually) diamond can be purchased later...bb
NikKick is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
I suggest you to buy ship first. Anyway I like Goliath at most Also it depends on what for you need your ship.
Na jakim serwerze grasz?
stasiubaran is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 20
aegis no doubt
aha232 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
jorg*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,764
Received Thanks: 1,577
i would buy aegis
I can shoot cubicon non stop, all aliens non stop, gate's non stop^^
you can repair you're groupmembers 3-4 times with hp and 1 time with shield in 3 min.
Also the hit is a bit lower then goliath but the repair time's make it up^^

I beat UFE goliath with x1 in my aegis haha
jorg* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
So i'm saving uri for diamond drone formation, the citadel or the aegis. I have already 35k uri. I get like 4k a day by playing myself and i get 24k with botting in a week. What should i buy first? diamond or aegis/citadel and wich ship is the best?
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
ReSp3cT.Pro is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSp3cT.Pro View Post
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
Have fun getting a ban. You surely bot 24/7.
stasiubaran is offline  
Old   #9
 
TskulT's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 733
Received Thanks: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSp3cT.Pro View Post
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
i bot only 3 days/6h in a week collecting bonusboxes with my self made bot
TskulT is offline  
Old   #10
 
skeith_sk8's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
Buy aegis... with this ship u will win more uridium and time (if u bot with pbdo or play manual)...
Buy citadel if u bot with OS in the nigth
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11
 
jorg*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,764
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiubaran View Post
Have fun getting a ban. You surely bot 24/7.
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
jorg* is offline  
Old   #12
 
GuNzOwNz's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 412
Received Thanks: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
That was 3 years ago when Darkorbit didnt have a anti bot script ....

I also did a test to see how long i can bot 24/7 on my noob acc before getting bann .... and the account only lasted 5 days before it was banned
GuNzOwNz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
Its not spam , stop trying to act cool.
I'm warning the thread creator to not bot 24/7 , since that guy shows off with 60k a day.
And its not false info , my friends been banned for botting 12 hours , with alien twists. So don't act cool.
stasiubaran is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 798
Received Thanks: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiubaran View Post
Its not spam , stop trying to act cool.
I'm warning the thread creator to not bot 24/7 , since that guy shows off with 60k a day.
And its not false info , my friends been banned for botting 12 hours , with alien twists. So don't act cool.
To tell you the truth, BP not ban botters nowadays. They only ban ppl that has bad attitude in chat and forum. For a long time they not ban bunch botter. I think last is December 2012. And for new id, its more risk i think.
sumnjiee is offline  
Old   #15
 
NikKick's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 60
just to remember....this is a thread about where he asked us what it's better to buy first...not a "how to be safe 24/7 botting"
NikKick is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Citadel or Aegis
03/26/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hey Guys i dont what to buy i have almost 250k uri do i need to buy aegis or citadel ?
BR2 Acc Aegis Citadel 9 Drones
02/17/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I sell my account in BR2. It has 8 iris and 1 apis, 6 LF4. Goliath, Citadel and Aegis. 1 Havoc only Not much ammo.
Aegis, Spearhead & Citadel packets
01/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Hi!! I want the packets that send when you use some hablities of the special ships, anyone have it?
De3,50lf4,5hangerhallen aegis citadel!
12/09/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 36 Replies
User Info: Rang: http://do-test.ah.bpcdn.net/do_img/global/ranks/ra nk_13.gif?__cv=391db0cff7a9d1405b30e26982b19a00 basic major Level: 19 Sever: Deutschland 3
[HELP]Aegis or Citadel
06/06/2012 - DarkOrbit - 38 Replies
Help! I have a big dilemma: AEGIS or Citadel. Thanks in advance for votes. POLL



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.