anyone hit me up , been looking for a good darkorbit private server cause the original ones ive played and made are just not working for me anymore, thx
dark orbit private server 04/28/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 15 Replies I would like to know if there was a private dark orbit waiter(server)
[Dark Orbit Private Server] GET HYPER! 06/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 533 Replies Hi guys,
So I saw the Dark Orbit source and I decided to edit it and host it...
Changelog:
Almost everything is translated...
Portal lv system added!
More npcs! ( Saimon, Mordon, Devolarium and Sibelon )
Some portals fixed!
Standard ship changed to Goliath with 256.000 hp!
[Dark Orbit]Private Server by NoCheatImPGM 05/12/2013 - DarkOrbit - 85 Replies Welcome on the First Darkorbit Private server, Created by NoCheatImPGM.
You can contact him via Skype : nocheatimpgm.epvp
Just go to this website and make a registration then login to your account.
http://www.zubbox.fr
http://orbit-conquest.com
Dark Orbit by NoCheatImPGM
You start with Goliath,Enforcer
20 level
2 stars
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator
Need dark orbit private server source 05/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies Hi all.
I'd like to create a dark orbit private server.
Now i'm searching for source but i can't find it.
Can somebody send me it ?
Thanks in advance.