Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Merkava on Mac

Discussion on Merkava on Mac within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Merkava on Mac

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get Merkava to work on Mac, as my friend is trying to get it to work, but to no avail. He says Macs don't run .exe files, and it needs to be a .dmg file (I dont use Macs, Windows all the way). If someone could tell me how to use it, that would be great.

Thanks,
Jesus
Old 05/14/2013, 07:00   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
Who even has Mac
Old 05/14/2013, 07:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
I dont think so but contact some1 authorized
Old 05/14/2013, 11:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,181
Please next time use official thread, and try to ask there, you will recieve faster help.
-->
Old 05/14/2013, 11:25   #5

Received Thanks: 1,746
use virtual machine, like vmware, oracle etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Merkava
04/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Merkava is down. It's not running on my pc, what's the its problem
Merkava
03/15/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Merkava - ?????? ???????? ? ???? Darkorbit it's the real website of merkava ?
Merkava
03/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi all, I would like to download merkava but I have a problem with downloading. First I watched Youtube about how they do it. But I have windows 8 and that is much diffrent. They all extract it but that isn't possible with windows 8. When I click "open" Google flashes in my scream 1 second and its gone :p So i can't open it. Does someone have a guide, or can someone tell me how to download it with windows 8.:confused:
Merkava x3!!!
06/17/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Feature list: Replaces diplomacy processor (+1 free slot) Replaces repair bot processor (+1 free slot) Replaces rocket launching processor (+1 free slot) Shows invisible ships Shows enemies at mini-map with red square Shows HP and shields of enemy’s ship in exact numbers Automatically switches to RSB-75 lasers each time they are charged Automatically switches to SAB-50 lasers if enemy has shields Automatically locks closest target: aliens, ships, friendly corporation ships (optional)....
merkava
09/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Merkava has the same functions as that is another program.Merkava kerkava only has a trial license for 24 hours then you have bought. DOWNLOAD:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR18TSVI