Hi all, I would like to thank all the users who have made Dark Orbit Remixes.
I would like to thank rider735 very successful Dark Orbit Remix V7RE3 V8.0 and V8.1.
I would like to thank bla365 very successful Reloaded remix, thanks to the other participants.
I would like to thank PREDATOR that he did remixes of 4.1 4.2 4.3 and even 4.4 I guess.
I would like to thank TheDav28 his revenge remix, which was very successful.
Then I would like to thank the Manulaiko the fact that he did a great 3D graphic Remix 4.5.Thanks to all authors Remix. Tell me, if someone was missing.
I think they'll be very happy when they see this,but i think is spam,you can post that on their darkorbit remix thread,i know you have to find the threads blablabla but this thread is spam i think :x
Were you ever able to mess with the resolution? 800x600 is such a pain in the ***.
I managed to edit the resolution, but it would reset after you jumped. (Game would use new resolution, but window size would reset to 800x600. Causing you to only see a small fraction of the screen.)
dark orbit remix 07/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies Hi someone can give me the download plz
Dark Orbit Remix 06/10/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies hey how do i save game in dark orbit remix
Please dark orbit remix 05/06/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies Good evening, Saddened for my bad English, but I look for the best version of dark orbit remix, because certain version I cannot click vessels with my mouse, or then many thing is missing.
And I shall also want to know how to change rank? Or throw(launch) a galaxy gate
Thank you in advance
up please
dark orbit remix 2.3.1 01/20/2013 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies Hi someone can send me is save plz a good save