Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Tool Pixel (Collector) Help

Discussion on [Project] Tool Pixel (Collector) Help within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project] Tool Pixel (Collector) Help

Hello epvp So I'm wanting to start a project of creating a pixelbot, for darkorbit and preferably one that also will in nova raider for collecting resources, For sure if I have a success, It would be shared for you to use if you felt it was needed, Unfortunately I know nothing about starting from scratch, And especially entering sources, I would be much grateful if anybody who knows about creating programs like this, To PM me or Add me in skype in my signature, Thanks

Regards.
Old 05/08/2013, 00:17   #2

EPVP -> Code section
Old 05/08/2013, 11:08   #3

Received Thanks: 1,123
To beat the pixel made by palavia it's very hard since you need to start from the scrach..
Old 05/08/2013, 11:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
To beat the pixel made by palavia it's very hard since you need to start from the scrach..
Hello, I want one that will work in novaraider also, I dont really care if its not better then palavias But for his, you need rings, so I guess none of the already made ones aren't ready for working in novaraider. Any help I will be grateful

Regards
Old 05/08/2013, 15:46   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
but its only for palla
Old 05/08/2013, 15:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
but its only for palla
Exactly
Old 05/08/2013, 16:00   #7

Quote:
so you say palavia's bot it's the best online pixelbot? what about rothia's?
(i ask you this, 'cause i'm using rothia's...th main problem is that palavia's is not free)
Old 05/08/2013, 16:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
so you say palavia's bot it's the best online pixelbot? what about rothia's?
(i ask you this, 'cause i'm using rothia's...th main problem is that palavia's is not free)
To be fair, it only costs 1 euro, But I don't see the point of this If mine is success , it will be shared (100% for free) and updated frequently, for both darkorbit and nova,

Regards
Old 05/08/2013, 16:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
Hello epvp So I'm wanting to start a project of creating a pixelbot, for darkorbit and preferably one that also will in nova raider for collecting resources, For sure if I have a success, It would be shared for you to use if you felt it was needed, Unfortunately I know nothing about starting from scratch, And especially entering sources, I would be much grateful if anybody who knows about creating programs like this, To PM me or Add me in skype in my signature, Thanks

Regards.
after you learn the autoit basics, and ready to build a pixelbot, you could check rothia's code
Old 05/08/2013, 17:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [becky] View Post
after you learn the autoit basics, and ready to build a pixelbot, you could check rothia's code
thanks for the infos, Although I already have my own source. I just need to learn the basics of making the program.
Old 05/08/2013, 18:41   #11

for my opinion... best bot if one made as you want... so... make it woth autoit, and that be a pixel bot if you cant write advance lenguage

personal expirence make my bot the best, and got nothing to do compare palavia or rothia, is diferent, other code...

you must take it like a helper, not a ibot type... this bot can make a better play but not play for you...

still looking for the interfaz and data base to link the bot to a server, but in first step will be free in beta version to fix issues and report bugs

SPEAR