Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit SpeedBUG/Speedhack?

Discussion on Darkorbit SpeedBUG/Speedhack? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit SpeedBUG/Speedhack?

So i saw one guy with a speedbug or something like that, and his ship was aegis. I had vengeance lighting and full speed + promerium. I started to shoot this aegis dude. But then he shooted me like 130k xd so I went away, but he/she caught me!! When I realized correctly that he caught me i used afterburner, but still he caught me, and I died... How the **** aegis can caught vengeance, full speed+promerium+afterburner!?! HOW?

Edit1. I forgot to say that the aegis dude was even faster than me when i used afterburner...!

Old 05/01/2013, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
So i saw one guy with a speedbug or something like that, and his ship was aegis. I had vengeance lighting and full speed + promerium. I started to shoot this aegis dude. But then he shooted me like 130k xd so I went away, but he/she caught me!! When I realized correctly that he caught me i used afterburner, but still he caught me, and I died... How the **** aegis can caught vengeance, full speed+promerium+afterburner!?! HOW?

Edit1. I forgot to say that the aegis dude was even faster than me when i used afterburner...!

Well there is a bug right now with it I dont think to someone will say it to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2013, 16:29   #3

Do you have a slow internetconnection? ^^
Old 05/01/2013, 16:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Well there is a bug right now with it I dont think to someone will say it to you.
Did you read it carefully? I didn't can someone give to me, I just asked is there speedbug.. But thanks Ice.Shock
Btw. I used search funtion. But then I saw that someone said that citadel speedbug doesn't work anymore.

#Closerequest(answered)

Greetz,
jartsa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¢няιѕ View Post
Do you have a slow internetconnection? ^^
If 100mb internet connection is slow, then I don't know. And Ice.Shock already said that there is bug.

Greetz,
jartsa.

Old 05/01/2013, 16:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post

1st: there is no hacks for darkorbit, the only hack fitting word in d.o is user account hacking
2nd: there is a speed bug, he probably is UG member or bought the info for bug (i don't know if UG members sells bugs)
Old 05/01/2013, 17:06   #6

here's what you ask

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2013, 17:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall57 View Post
+1 bcoz of the BG music.

Stop spamming!
Thread can be closed!