Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DarkOrbit] New Browser to play with NOLAGG!

Discussion on [DarkOrbit] New Browser to play with NOLAGG! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/20/2013, 22:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Not Good i have lagg ... Il post better you will see.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[POLL] Best browser for best FPS in DarkOrbit?
11/29/2012 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
Please, can me say what is best browser for best FPS and small lags in DarkOrbit? Write only who test some browsers (no only who test one borwser and he think its best browser and he dont test another...)... (it was here but there isnt poll) Thanks, Cressis.
What browser you use for darkorbit?
11/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 53 Replies
Hi guys :) Tell what browser you use for darkorbit and who is best browser of darkorbit for you. I use Mozzila Firefox , Google Chrome , Rocket Melt .. xD Rocket Melt is fast darkorbit browser when u jump example .. but have many crashes .. I search best browser for me..
Play ANNO1777 Browser Game and earn real money.
07/27/2012 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Anno1777.com is not a scam. Its paying. It has many good reviews. And they have many payment proofs scattered throughout the net. Get paid to play games using Anno!! You earn cash money here just by playing games! If you are bored then you could at least try playing this game because its thrilling and what more? It pays us for playing the game itself. Its up to you if you want to invest here. Because those people who invested here are those people who earn lots of money daily. ...
[Bewerbung] Browser - DarkOrbit
10/02/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 4 Replies
Hallo , Ich bin Beny , bin seit fast 2 Monaten 18 Jahre alt geworden und möchte mich als Moderator für DarkOrbit bewerben da die 2 schon existierende Moderatoren sich gar nicht mehr blicken lassen und die Section dringend jemand aktives braucht. Kontaktmöglichkeiten (ICQ/MSN/...): - Skype - MSN
Anno1777 Pay To Play (browser)
01/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ANNO1777 is an online game that simulates an economic political and military system, like the real world. You are a citizen of the seventeenth century who fights on all levels to advance the social hierarchy. You can open businesses, become governor or you can build a military empire. Everything is up to you. Unlike other games of this type, the virtual money from ANNO1777 can be exchanged for real money and vice versa. In other words, a financial success in the virtual world of the game...