I gave it permission to run on everything with all my antivirus but still get blocked by "COM Error". How do I turn off antivirus? I run Kaspersky and a few other programs.
Edit: Even when turninf off antivirus and everything it doesn't send.
I wait for Premium......???? have pay with paypal but comes nothing from him
send email
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialbrie
I gave it permission to run on everything with all my antivirus but still get blocked by "COM Error". How do I turn off antivirus? I run Kaspersky and a few other programs.
Edit: Even when turninf off antivirus and everything it doesn't send.
Have a problem....my ship aegis elite is on hangar 7 but i can´t select.numbers 1-6 then end.
can you fix that? I bought an extra premium and it can not be used
I quote palavia:
"It will take a lot of time and will change all of present algorithm in the bot to implement more hangars and for sure it will be “buggy” for different users!
That’s why hangars will be only 6 for a long time! "
In your case, you need to make some changes in your hangars.
I quote palavia:
"It will take a lot of time and will change all of present algorithm in the bot to implement more hangars and for sure it will be “buggy” for different users!
That’s why hangars will be only 6 for a long time! "
In your case, you need to make some changes in your hangars.