I have 2 suggestions for the Unlimited version that we'll find very usefull. I hope you'll add them :P
- Use Kamikaze when killing NPCs
- If killed by an NPC repair on spot, if killed by a player repair on hangar in 5-3
I have 2 suggestions for the Unlimited version that we'll find very usefull. I hope you'll add them :P
- Use Kamikaze when killing NPCs
- If killed by an NPC repair on spot, if killed by a player repair on hangar in 5-3
I have the unlimited version since June
It's better to mail palavia as he's busy nowadays and doesn't spend much time on epvp
ok, so i know this is kinda old, but i have an error...it can't find the minimap
i looked at older posts that said that i have to have resolution 1280x720 but i can't change the resolution no more since the updates...so what now?
ok, so i know this is kinda old, but i have an error...it can't find the minimap
i looked at older posts that said that i have to have resolution 1280x720 but i can't change the resolution no more since the updates...so what now?
I think I'll buy from you, 4 is really cheap. How can you sell a license at this price ?
Many people told me they are underage and they find it hard to get money... I remember when I wanted Kbot but I didn't have 10 euro, , that's why I decided to change my prices. The problem is with PSC and the fees I pay to exchange it. :/
Kinda a rip off.. I bought the premium licence, sent an email and still haven't recieved the code...
Like I said, palavia is busy. The file is sent manually, meaning you have to wait. If it took more than let's say a day, mail him. He will answer your mail asap so don't worry about being scammed, because that's not gonna happen