Hello guys, I wanna ask you what is the best ship, drone formation and the right confis for collecting palla on a non crowded server. The reason why I'm asking is that I'm getting killed too often by NPCs. I'm basic FE (full iris, full lf3&b02) and I have heart and moth formations. Thanks for answer
Don't ask, just try and see for yourself. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staspytel
Hello guys, I wanna ask you what is the best ship, drone formation and the right confis for collecting palla on a non crowded server. The reason why I'm asking is that I'm getting killed too often by NPCs. I'm basic FE (full iris, full lf3&b02) and I have heart and moth formations. Thanks for answer
This is what I'm doing: I'm not killing npc's because I want to safe up seprom. So I got 2 full speed configs with full shields in drones. I'd do the same if I were you because my ship, an aegis, holds on pretty long with it. Try collecting up for a diamond formation if you're gonna to this. It'll keep you alive much longer.
Eh... Show the errors? Or rather, mail them to palavia?
Mail palavia
As far as I know, no, I don't think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^
Since I installed windows 10 I have got some script errors when bot getting killed in palla... Before I installed windows 10 I wrote to palavia, he gave me new palavia RAR (No idea why). Since then I have problems with bot... I used this bot for about a year was no problems. At the moment I can't bot and I got premium license. I tryed back to windows 8.1 but I still have same problems like on windows 10... I don't have antyvirus, and my Lappy is good also connection is good. I wrote to palavia, and all I getting is "Something in your environment is wrong". Maybe someone can help me here? Thanks...
"I wrote to palavia, and all I getting is "Something in your environment is wrong"
Did you even read what I wrote?
Here's the errors...
1.
This one shows when I getting poped, bot click backpage and this error.
2.
This one shows sometimes when bot trying to sell palla...
Yes all settings are right, revive ship sell ship position etc all is fine.... All problem started with windows 10 and new palla by palavia RAR. I even tryed back to windows 8.1 but it doesn't helped... I think new RAR is broken but palavia was making me sure so its fine.
Ok guys, thanks for your replies. Just a last question: must I change my computer typing language to English ? If so, why is it needed ? Thanks.
It's not really necessary, but because palavia has made some images which are searching for english words, there MAY be a possibility that it's gonna be needed ONLY if you have problems with the bot not finding buttons like the recconect button etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^
"I wrote to palavia, and all I getting is "Something in your environment is wrong"
Did you even read what I wrote?
Here's the errors...
1.
This one shows when I getting poped, bot click backpage and this error.
2.
This one shows sometimes when bot trying to sell palla...
Yes all settings are right, revive ship sell ship position etc all is fine.... All problem started with windows 10 and new palla by palavia RAR. I even tryed back to windows 8.1 but it doesn't helped... I think new RAR is broken but palavia was making me sure so its fine.
If even palavia doesn't know, then we never will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobssse95
Can i change my license from my desktop pc to my laptop?
Hello guys, i have one problem with palla by palavia.
I have buy the premium version of this, and i haven't recieve the mail with the premium...
I have check my email account used by paypal but i have nothing about palla by palavia...
Sorry for my english, i am waiting for u.
Hello guys, i have one problem with palla by palavia.
I have buy the premium version of this, and i haven't recieve the mail with the premium...
I have check my email account used by paypal but i have nothing about palla by palavia...
Sorry for my english, i am waiting for u.
Hey, is it possible to buy Palavia Premium using e*gold ? Just noticed that I've got about 6 € of e*gold.
You need about €7 of e*gold. >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekandDestroy1886
I was wondering why it is so important to have a GG ring?? is there a way to use the bot without it?
The bot locates your ship with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blouh
Hello guys, i have one problem with palla by palavia.
I have buy the premium version of this, and i haven't recieve the mail with the premium...
I have check my email account used by paypal but i have nothing about palla by palavia...
Sorry for my english, i am waiting for u.
It's not done automatically, but manually, meaning palavia sends it himself. It may take a while. Mail him if it takes longer than 1 day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknorrisinf
i read more than 200 page and not found an answer can someone tell me why the bot keep refreshing the page and do nothing? saying connection lost
Read the 1st post and watch the tutorial again, you could have missed something. If you've done that and still got the problem, try sending a screenshot or even a video of the problem to palavia via his mail: