You last visited: Today at 05:36
Advertisement
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
Discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it!
72
80.00%
I don't care...
18
20.00%
08/22/2015, 12:23
#6511
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
I have the "lost conection" problem? How can i fix this problem?
Win7 ultimate 64bit, using chrome/IE , palla free version
08/23/2015, 15:44
#6512
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 9
Can someone say me a good config?
I have goliath, surgeon , full iris full lf3
08/23/2015, 23:56
#6513
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Can someone say me a good config?
I have goliath, surgeon , full iris full lf3
Wrong Thread, Better to ask in Darkorbit Talk.
08/24/2015, 00:14
#6514
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by
-Real-
Wrong Thread, Better to ask in Darkorbit Talk.
I have alredy askеd, but no one is answers.
08/24/2015, 00:15
#6515
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
lawliet969
Can someone say me a good config?
I have goliath, surgeon , full iris full lf3
i use 1 confi full bo2 in ship and in iris full lf3/lf4
second config speed gens in ship and 4 iris with bo2 and 4 iris with lf3
shoot x1 on aliens under 50% x3
08/24/2015, 00:30
#6516
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I bought the premium version of cramps and I will not start , pops up a window to type an email and push ok and finish at the end Help please
08/24/2015, 01:42
#6517
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Guys it'd be better to mail palavia with your problems, as my knowledge of this bot's problems has limits too... lol
His mail:
08/24/2015, 13:34
#6518
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 2
I do all i need to do . But Softs say me : Must see username , ship and minimap . And after refresh again and again. Username ,ship and minimap itțs corect set . Why do not work ?
08/24/2015, 15:01
#6519
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
badescu22
I do all i need to do . But Softs say me : Must see username , ship and minimap . And after refresh again and again. Username ,ship and minimap itțs corect set . Why do not work ?
Did you try watching the tutorial/reading the 1st post? If you did, see post above.
08/24/2015, 19:03
#6520
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 14
palavia pls update it
08/24/2015, 20:40
#6521
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Holi2015
palavia pls update it
Update? It's updated?
08/24/2015, 21:46
#6522
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 7
Yeah, but I still have problem with conection
08/24/2015, 21:57
#6523
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,252
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ask91
Yeah, but I still have problem with conection
Like I said, mail palavia
08/24/2015, 23:31
#6524
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 3
hello guys ,
i have one little question..if u download win10 u can open more desktops and well my question will be can u put on 1 desk. palavia for botting and on another deks. do other stuffs?
would this work?
Greez
08/25/2015, 00:38
#6525
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 290
Received Thanks: 20
How can ı get premium license after paying? because you dont know who pays or not
Similar Threads
Works Palla Pixel Bot?
02/11/2017 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
Have working pixel bot?
link?
ı m turkısh sorry.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36 .