It's really weird. I don't get it... I was using the bot for 2-3 months straight as well, like 8-10 hours a day. Didn't get banned eather... Don't know how this happened. Well, I'm sorry for your account Anjesh
It's really weird. I don't get it... I was using the bot for 2-3 months straight as well, like 8-10 hours a day. Didn't get banned eather... Don't know how this happened. Well, I'm sorry for your account Anjesh
Me too. I bot 10-12 hours 5 days per week for 2 months now.
i am really sorry for you if you really have lost your acc, but i call this bs that you got banned for palavia
it might also be cause i play using 2 different ip. one at school(i have to use a vpn, cause my school blocked game sties) and one at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
Hmm... so you used the minimap? Maybe that's it? I'm using the mouse to let my bot collect and my acc is still there
i used the minimap only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
It's really weird. I don't get it... I was using the bot for 2-3 months straight as well, like 8-10 hours a day. Didn't get banned eather... Don't know how this happened. Well, I'm sorry for your account Anjesh
Hallo
Ich bin seid wenigen tagen Premium Version nutzer und es Läuft alles super auser das mit dem palla tauschen wenn das bot Voll gesammelt hat logt es sich aus und ladet die die seite wo ich grade bin z.b Skylab immer wieder neu das geht dan ewig so hat da wer eine lösung oder ist es ein bug