Hi !
Good bot ! I'v read a lot of post but i won't read 600 pages sorry ..
So i'v a question : I'm French, so my computer's language is french too ( sorry if my english is bad ^^ ) . My resolution is 1600*900 ( in the game too ) . The bot collect 1000palla/hour . And i see " 2000 palla/hour for lot of people " . It's because my computer is in french language and resolution 1600*900 ?
I had the same thing i also have a small screen but when i changed from google chrome to mozilla firefox i got 300/400 palla more an hour
How long did you used the tool? Do you used other tools, too?
Thanks for posting it
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
Can you explain bit by bit what settings you had and how many hours a day you were botting?
He said he used nanobot, don't know what else.
Can you do the same thing I asked Anjesh?
i have the premium, botted for about 3 hours a day(9pm - 12 am), once in a while. botted for 2 months. only safety set i had was keep groups open/accept any request.
i have the premium, botted for about 3 hours a day(9pm - 12 am), once in a while. botted for 2 months. only safety set i had was keep groups open/accept any request.
i am really sorry for you if you really have lost your acc, but i call this bs that you got banned for palavia
Yoo Palavia.
I had some problem with your tool. My internet provider sends me email and warning me about your update.exe. They say that it's collecting info's and sending it to USA, It would be nice if you could check this thing out and give me info why is it like that.
Ra5taLV
i have the premium, botted for about 3 hours a day(9pm - 12 am), once in a while. botted for 2 months. only safety set i had was keep groups open/accept any request.
Hmm... so you used the minimap? Maybe that's it? I'm using the mouse to let my bot collect and my acc is still there