^as i said.. i'm using palavia since it was published and never got banned for it...
He did a great super awesome work
Iīm wondering about the fact how BP could even get the Pixelbot users banned,well if the bot is configured to do no random moves clicks breaks ... maybe then yes.
I would really try to bot 24/7 Palla just to see if the acc recieves an bann or not ?
But I donīt think they can bann ,look there are Gate players spending like 2 days just playing without ANY break gates and they never get even a check up if they are playing on a single IP or doing acc sharing.
So if a player logins on the map like every other player too but then let a bot use the mouse nothing else.how could a system detect that ?
Iīm wondering about the fact how BP could even get the Pixelbot users banned,well if the bot is configured to do no random moves clicks breaks ... maybe then yes.
I would really try to bot 24/7 Palla just to see if the acc recieves an bann or not ?
But I donīt think they can bann ,look there are Gate players spending like 2 days just playing without ANY break gates and they never get even a check up if they are playing on a single IP or doing acc sharing.
So if a player logins on the map like every other player too but then let a bot use the mouse nothing else.how could a system detect that ?
2 days straight doesn't really seem possible, I'd like to know those "gate-players" and how his/her live's been.
Let's not talk about the possibilities of how we can get banned, we might even give them ideas lol, who knows ^^
I'm botting now for about 2 months with pallavia and at the most time i Collect palladium 24/7 or a bit shorter like 18/24
I dont recive any bann
I think if you get banned for palavia you're a very unlucky person or you use other bots at the time.
pallivia. i colleted less than 2000 in 2 hours, thats 1000 per hour.
The bot shows the approximate amount of collected palla... and of course it depends on many factors..
Just take a look how the bot is collecting and if you still think that the bot collects slowly, then make a short video and send it to me.
I'll be glad to see it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHindry
I still have the error "This program has been interupted by a fatal COM Error" I have deactivated my firewall, disinstalled my antivirus but still not working.. How can i resolve it? Thanks
And all others with the same error:
Sorry for that, but in some countries at the moment there is a problem with the mail-system.
Just go to the first post and download and use the palla by palavia Free_mirror.RAR file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspian
im banned
It's not so serious to think that you are the only one who was banned for using of this bot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12
this does not seem to work on windows 10
This bot is fully working in all known versions of Windows7, Windows8 and Windows10 !