The bot gives generalization. I get like 1400 per hour, it depends on server, Npc interference, radar protocols, and number of ppl in pally. You can't expect 1800-2000 per hour for everyone. Be happy there even is a good bot.
I still have the error "This program has been interupted by a fatal COM Error" I have deactivated my firewall, disinstalled my antivirus but still not working.. How can i resolve it? Thanks
Have this problem too, noone helped me.. I have this error on a win-7 VM
When i started my bot earlier today, it was working fine, when i came back.. i had lost connection 211 times? What can the problem be?
I don't know why, but lately I encountered a lot of lost connections as well. Like I was just opening another tab to do something else and 1 minute later I saw myself logged off.. Idk why they did that tho...
Quote:
Originally Posted by olololqwerty
Have this problem too, noone helped me.. I have this error on a win-7 VM
For who says the bot collects slower than before, I found out that the statistics are a little wrong, it showed me "750 palladium in 45 minutes" when it collected like 1200, so check your ship's cargo before complain.