Fix the way it cheks when cargo is full, so it doesnt close the DO window when the mobs attack the ship AND wait for 20 secs to close, until full exit.
Fix the cycle when the bot understand that is doesnt change hangars because do window wasnt closed properly
please add configurations settings: which is speed,which is shield.
Okay, okay... I'll "fix" this situation in the next update (tonight). When it's time for selling the bot first will kill all aliens around it (if attacked) and will wait for full logout (whether it's 5 or 20 seconds)! It's enough, or have other suggestion?
PS: It will be corrected only in the Premium version...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham-28
Fix Bugs like it lock others players sometime n start attacking on them n don't stop have to do it manually
1. Set OFF "Double-click to launch attack"!
2. For 100% preventing of shooting to other players (and PET), just use the Premium version and choose the option "Reject any request" or "Do nothing" in "Keep Groups opened"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manimeiker
this is a virus, i lost a gmail and darkorbit account
..In the next day: You lost your car! Of course that's for my bot
It's normal to happen if you use any other fake or cracked version of any bot, but not mine!
Be careful what are you using next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by playlife_bg
ERROR - Not a Valid Program nName #1
Just stop your "smart" antivirus and re-download the bot from the first post!
Hello Palavia, I am also having a the problem of my hangar that I use for warping to 5-3 getting killed by aliens. It stays at the bottom of the palladium field, but when an alien shoots it it will not warp the collecting ship to it, or shoot at the aliens.
Hello Palavia, I am also having a the problem of my hangar that I use for warping to 5-3 getting killed by aliens. It stays at the bottom of the palladium field, but when an alien shoots it it will not warp the collecting ship to it, or shoot at the aliens.
Ah. I had that too. Place your ship somewhere you're sure it won't get attacked by aliens. It's the easiest way to avoid this issue
Hello Palavia, I am also having a the problem of my hangar that I use for warping to 5-3 getting killed by aliens. It stays at the bottom of the palladium field, but when an alien shoots it it will not warp the collecting ship to it, or shoot at the aliens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan
Ah. I had that too. Place your ship somewhere you're sure it won't get attacked by aliens. It's the easiest way to avoid this issue
For now Melikhan has the best answer for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playlife_bg
When I start the bot , it constantly opens and closes my Minimap and Ship windows.Please..
Hello my friend,
Again I see that the people are lazy to do the things in the right way... which is READ CAREFULLY the first post, where every one of my words are IMPORTANT!
...Your DEFAULT typing language of your computer must be ENGLISH ! ( work after restarting pc )
It means that you need to change your DEFAULT typing language in ENGLISH (Not Bulgarian!!!)
Okay, okay... I'll "fix" this situation in the next update (tonight). When it's time for selling the bot first will kill all aliens around it (if attacked) and will wait for full logout (whether it's 5 or 20 seconds)! It's enough, or have other suggestion?
PS: It will be corrected only in the Premium version...
Dats all not all suggestions: add confi switcher: so we can set , for example, first confi for collecting, and second for mob shooting on low hp.
And why it would be only in premium version?