nah only palavia
didnt bot for some time and went solo until the bot updated, then bam
i only put palavia maximum 3-4hours day max
dont know how the **** this happened,
in the morning everything was fine, but now its over
nah only palavia
didnt bot for some time and went solo until the bot updated, then bam
i only put palavia maximum 3-4hours day max
dont know how the **** this happened,
in the morning everything was fine, but now its over
Someone must have reported you then, the bot isnt really "detectable". But maybe you were reported and investigated... idk. I havent been banned and can say the same about many others
I saw you played on ge1... what was ur nickname?
I'm sorry for this, but well... I guess you had bad luck and for sure someone could have reported you, as i know on ge1 there are a lot of a*s licker of admins^^
I donīt think that.I rather think BP is implementing now some new methods to catch the pixelbot users.There are many possiblities to catch a Pixelbot user ,if we analyze a specific pixelbot.
And also two of palavia have respond today and maybe some other users of palaviaīs pbot also have been banned but they dont answer her.
Btw:If we report users to support that they use botīs they do not give a single **** about,because they just let the anti-bot script the work.
I donīt think that.I rather think BP is implementing now some new methods to catch the pixelbot users.There are many possiblities to catch a Pixelbot user ,if we analyze a specific pixelbot.
And also two of palavia have respond today and maybe some other users of palaviaīs pbot also have been banned but they dont answer her.
Btw:If we report users to support that they use botīs they do not give a single **** about,because they just let the anti-bot script the work.
Yeah, I guess we have to consider all possibilities. I hope more people post if they have been banned and with a screenshot of the ban so we know they arent trolls. I will take a break from botting for a little until then.
I saw you played on ge1... what was ur nickname?
I'm sorry for this, but well... I guess you had bad luck and for sure someone could have reported you, as i know on ge1 there are a lot of a*s licker of admins^^
wait what..i know you too( pm )
and yea i have a idea that someone reported me cause of too much pally harrassment , too bad
yea i know that too,
seems its gonna be a hard time finding a new ge1 acc
shouldnt had use it on main acc when this new patch came up
Note: If anyone wants what the do support replied to me, pm me to answer