I disabled the "double tap to shoot" option bot cometimes bot shoots other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia
Read carefully the first post! Change your primary typing language of your computer to English!
Ok, i can change the PC language to english, BUT at some servers i cant change the word "minimap"(wheere your bot always click while beginning) in DO from local to english , because some servers(like russian) dont support english menu versions.
Also could you please add a fucntion to select speed and shield confi in free version?
Ineed help...I bought premium but when I started bot it still dont let me select any premium options. I even re-installed it. I sent message to Bestbots earlier he said tht my email is registered. ANY ADVICE? thanks
Ineed help...I bought premium but when I started bot it still dont let me select any premium options. I even re-installed it. I sent message to Bestbots earlier he said tht my email is registered. ANY ADVICE? thanks
Hi, Here I will explain myself better, I had the premium version there a few weeks the software functioned perfectly. For several days the software will launch, I double-click on the cursor and I see nothing, nothing in the task manager ... Thanks a lot for your future help.